𝟠

She walked into the house, Park Joong-gil following her. Mr. Lee Young-chun was laying on the ground and Koo-Ryeon and Lim Ryun-gu sat next to him. They both looked up, bowing at Y/N and Park Joong-gil. Lim Ryun-gu stood up and left the room, so Y/N walked towards Koo Ryeon, sitting down on her side. Park Joong-Gil sat down across from her. Mr. Lee Young-chun looked up, the way he moved made it clear, that he was in a lot of pain. 

"Who are you?"

Y/N took his hand into hers.

"We are her for you Mr. Lee Young-chun."

Park Joong-gil watched Y/N in surprise, he has never seen Y/N escort a soul as well. He looked at Mr. Lee Young-chun.

"I remember the last time I saw you from behind. It was a very long night."

Park Joong gil's and Y/N eyes locked for a second. It felt like he talked about them, but Y/N quick looked back down.

"I want to pay my respects to the courage you had for your country. So, we will all accompany you in your last moment."

Y/N looked at Park Joong-gil, afraid of what would happen if he looked at her, because the way she felt about him in that moment, was something she had never experienced. And she was afraid that if he would look at her, she would forever be trapped in that feeling. 

"Thank you."

Mr. Lee Young-chun slowly closed his eyes, putting pressure on Y/N hand, because of the pain he experienced. Y/N looked down at his hand in hers, stroking it with her thumb. Park Joong-gil watched her and when their eyes meet, Y/N fear came true. She got lost in his eyes, experiencing the feeling of total comfort.

 It felt like nothing existed in that moment, just them, fully committed to each other, their face's softened, when suddenly the director came in with Lim Ryung-gu and Joon-woong behind her

It felt like nothing existed in that moment, just them, fully committed to each other, their face's softened, when suddenly the director came in with Lim Ryung-gu and Joon-woong behind her. Both of them quickly looked away, pretending that nothing happened. Park Joong-gil and Koo Ryeon stood up, making space for the director, but Y/N still stayed at Mr. Lee Young-chun's side, holding his hand.

"How is he?"

Y/N looked up at the director.

"He couldn't withstand the pain and fell unconscious. He's barely breathing."

"It won't be long."

Y/N nodded, she looked at Joon-woong, who let his head fall.

"Joon-woong."

He looked up in surprise, everyone looking at Y/N.

"Come here."

She slightly shifted, making space for Joon-woong, who walked towards her sitting down next to her. She took his hand, replacing it with her hand, so he could be with Mr. Lee Young-chun during his last minutes. She stepped back, standing next to Koo Ryeon. Park Joong-gil couldn't keep his eyes from her, but Y/N tried to ignore his stare, after what had happened just now. The director sat down across from Joon-woong.