Chapter Six. Bandersnatch!

In Archie's office, he looks at me "You remember a lot, that must be your engaged day" I nod "So you get distracted fast but you remember mom, dad, and sisters"

"Why they didn't search for me" I stare at him sobbing "So I have family in England"

"We can stop you know"

"Yeah, please" I stand "I see you, later"

"Take care" I nod and he closes the door after me.

*Garden Of Memory*

I sit on the sand watching the sea, Jefferson arrives and joins me "So you stalking me"

Jefferson shrugs "I sit here every day, you never came here"

"I wanted to think alone"

He tries to stand "I can go"

I hold his hand "Stay"

"What is wrong?"

"I remember my family"

He smiles with joy "Seriously"

I nod "Mom and Dad and my sisters, I guess they are in England"

His smile fades "Oh, that's great"

"No, I remember when I stopped the medicine and I guess Regina tries to make me forget"

"Look, I lived here before you and older this woman is awful, stay away from her"

"I wanna remember because why? What did I do to her?"

"Sometimes people are born with evil"

I sigh "I guess I'm engaged"

He looks away muttering "Oh my don't remind me of this idiot"

"What?"

"Nothing, I just didn't like the idea... Because I wanna be with you"

I blush and shake my head "You are unbelievable"

"What should I do? I have seen you for a while from far away and couldn't talk to you until two days ago"

"Why you didn't talk before?"

"I couldn't, I didn't have the courage" I hold his hand smiling and he smiles "Okay"

"You just looking at it and want if you don't have the courage, I have"

He smiles "You know you're so beautiful"

I shrug "I know"

He laughs playing with our fingers "You know someone told me when I feel trouble I have to think of six impossible things before breakfast"

"And what is that?"

"I will tell you one" he gives me a look and smiles " Cats can disappear"

I laugh "As Alice yeah cats can do"

He stops "What?"

"I have a student who calls me Alice, he thinks I'm her so yeah cats can disappear... He has a good imaginary"

He softens "He do... So I must buy you a white rabbit"

I smile but stare at him getting flashbacks.

*Garden Of Memory*

Alice POV

I follow the White Rabbit across a meadow "Wait!" I lose sight of him. I peek over the hedgerow. No rabbit. Stumped, I look around. A white paw reaches up and grasps me by the ankle. With a quick jerk, it pulls her down into the rabbit hole. I scream and keep screaming as I tumble head over heels down the hole.