Walk through the Alley!😂❤️

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Shravani: are you for real Mihir Arora? Hum yaha itne dur tak drive karke aye hai.. why? To ultimately sit here without taking the shortcut?

She asks in disbelief.. he shooks his head at her unhappily.

Mihir: it's not safe Shra..

Shravani: what not safe? Are you serious Mihir? That freaking place is empty can't you see? Aur hum ase raste me puri rat nahi gujar skte specially when it's my brother's wedding out there... And what about the cake huh? Kharab ho jayegi na agr hum ghr jaldi nahi pohche toh? Please stop arguing and drive.

She says huffing... He shooks his head again.

Mihir: no I'm not driving anywhere.. main Mahir uncle ko call karke inform karta hu we are staying back somewhere for the night.. subah hote he hum wapas chale jayenge.. I'm sure tab tak road bhi clear ho jayegi..

He says taking out his phone which she snatches away from him..

Shravani: don't be stupid Mihir hum ajj abhi wapas Farmhouse ja rhe hai do you get that? Stop this drama and start driving.

She says with a harsh glare..

Mihir: I'm not gonna drive through that pathetic alley Shravani.. can't you see hun waha se pass he nahi kar payenge..

He throws his hand in air completely pissed off..
Shravani looks through the alley and realises actually they can't pass through that in a car..
She thoughts for sometime before an idea again pops in her head.

Shravani: fine .. we are not driving through that alley..

She states and Mihir throws his hands in air again exasperated but sighing in relief mouthing "finally!" But his relieved demeanor immediately changed as soon as he heard her next words..

Shravani: we are gonna walk to the main road through that alley...

She says throwing him her innocent smile..

Mihir: the fuck? Are you out of your mind?

He asks in disbelief.

Shravani: what? Car nahi ja skti but hum toh ja sakte hai right? And anyways it's just a walk of 15 mins from here to that main road.. now don't be a drama queen and get your ass out..

She says with a finalty in her tone undoing her seatbelt.

Mihir: shut up Shravani.. hum waha se bilkul nahi jayenge.. na main aur na tum..

He says in a deadpanned voice.

Shravani: and what makes you think I'll listen to you.

She asks raising her brows while he looks at her taken aback.

Shravani: I'm not Jiya.. jiske tum akjkal kuch jyada he acche dost bante fir rahe ho.. she might have listened to you but main kisiki nahi sunti... Kisi ki bhi nahi.. islia main toh jaungi... Tumhe ana hai toh aao.. nahi ana toh mat aao..

She says and gets out of the car .

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

He looks at her amused now realising all these grunpyness and pissed of mood is because she's still jealous and isn't admitting it to even herself. He chuckles while Shravani picks the cake box from the seat behind and closes the door harshly before throwing a glare at Mihir who looks towards her still sitting inside the car with his hands rested on the driving wheel.. she starts walking away and sighing he gets out of the car following her ..