Chapter 13: Genius Painter 13

Começar do início

Tim grabbed Lu Shijin and replied, "Yes, we are."

The teller had no doubt that he took a red bucket and redeemed them 100 game coins.

Tim held the game coin barrel and smiled generously at the move of raising his eyebrows when he was in Shanghai. "It's 20% off. Mr. Lu doesn't mind that I just pretended to have a relationship with you, does he?"

Lu Shijin seemed to laugh: "Of course."

"Flight and frivolous." A cold voice sounded behind Lu Shijin.

No need to look back, Lu Shijin can guess who it is.

Lu Shijin looked back and smiled and was not surprised that Huo Lian found himself. "I can still meet Mr. Huo here. Is the world too small, or are some people's ghosts not dispersing?"

Huo Lian said blankly, "It's open here to do business. Do I have to get your consent when I come in?"

"Naturally, it doesn't," Lu Shijin looked around the colorful game consoles and looked at Huo Lian. "I just think Mr. Huo's temperament is a little out of place with the environment here."

Huo Lian hooked coldly at the corners of his mouth, "When I went out of the game hall, I'm afraid some people were still drinking milk with bottles."

Lu Shijin's eyebrows are raised. It's good. Is Huo Lian challenging himself?

Lu Shi asked politely to Huo Lian today, "Do you want to compare it?"

Huo Lian raised his chin: "Yes."

Lu Shijin sneered, and I will let you know what cruelty is.

The two of them started with the doll grabbing machine. Each of them has 20 game coins, more than anyone caught.

Facts have proved that Huo Lian is not bragging, but really hidden.

Who would have thought that a domineering president with a suit and leather shoes would be a king on the doll machine?

Every time the two grabbed a doll, they threw it to Tim, the poor blonde handsome man, who was completely surrounded by plush toys.

Helping Lu Shijin get the doll can also be regarded as his part, but he didn't expect that the doll caught by Huo Lian was also thrown to him.

He wanted to refuse, but he couldn't say a word with the sharp eyes of the oriental man.

Of the last 20 game coins, Lu Shijin caught five, Huo Lian grabbed six, and Huo Lian's six, three of which were super difficult to catch large dolls.

There is no doubt that Huo Lian won this game.

Lu Shijin smiled and said, "I didn't expect Mr. Huo's age to have so much experience in catching dolls. I must practice a lot to make girls happy, right?"

Huo Lian said lightly, "What's the difficulty of this kind of game that three-year-olds can play?"

Very good. He gave this posing suit with a full score.

Lu Shijin pointed to the shooting machine next to him, "Then the next one?"

"Mr. Lu! Wait!" Tim suddenly leaned out his head behind the mountain of plush toys and howled, "What about these things?"

Lu Shijin said for granted, "Take it. It's all my booty. I'll take it back."

Tim's face is like ashes. Didn't he come to play with him? How can I be robbed of my work and become a follower?

The shooting machine starts for a limited time of one minute, and the bonus time for shooting a ball plus 5 seconds.

So if the shooting rate is high, two game coins can play for a long time.