*****

It was just their luck that Zayn had to be at Liam's or maybe not because today was Friday obviously Zayn would spend his time with his boyfriend having date nights.

"Uh you stay here I'll be back." Louis mutters feeling nervous all of a sudden because if Harry takes three steps forward he'll come face to face with a wall that has all his note tags stuck by Louis. If he takes three more steps he'll see the numbers of flowers in the vase secured safely, if he takes a turn he'll find Louis' room that has his nest it, which mind you, contains Harry's clothes.

Louis struts faster than anything grabbing hold of Liam's tee shirt and sweatpants that's in Zayn's cupboard as a spare and then a warm dry towel before rushing to the living room. Harry was standing with his drenched clothes in the same position as Louis left him.

He smiles apologetically handing the warm clothes to him, the alpha frowns and a low growl vibrates through him, "Huh?"

"Whose clothes are these?" He asks looking up to see Louis. "They are Liam's. The new ones that he doesn't use because he likes to fill Zayn's wardrobe with his own clothes every week, they came in just yesterday." Louis snaps his mouth shut when he realises he was rambling.

"Oh okay. Where can I change?" Louis points at the common bathroom. "There. You change while I prepare something for us to eat." He informs and Harry stares at him for a bit before smiling and nodding. His dimples were begging Louis to kiss them.

He looks away. When Harry's out of his sight, he immediately runs to his bedroom. Changes into an oversized tee shirt and some sleep shorts, not too explicit but comfortable and then runs to the kitchen again.

He checks the fridge deciding to make grilled chicken sandwich, he removes the ingredients and starts preparing the stuff.

Harry comes in minutes later standing next to Louis, he peeks at the messy kitchen table. "What are we making?"

"I don't know much cooking but I guess grilled chicken sandwiches? You want something else?" Harry chuckles, "Baby—Louis, that's not how you cut tomatoes. And yea it's more than perfect." Louis' cheeks pinken at the term, he pouts, "I'm sorry I'm not a professional tamao' cutter." He mocks Harry's accent, the alpha huffs a laugh at that.

"No you are not. Which is why I'm cutting them while you prepare the chicken. Okay?" Louis grins giving up a thumbs up before moving to give Harry space for his chopping, "Uh Haz— is it okay if I call you that?" Harry looks at him stopping his work, "More than okay."

"Hmm Haz, can you chop the vegetables? I'm pretty shit at it." Harry nods. "I can tell."

"Hey now, you can stick with those vegetables if you continue shaming my cooking skills standing in my kitchen."

"Sorry, ma'am."

They move in harmony around the kitchen, chopping vegetables, dressing the sandwich, teasing and laughter from both sides.

"Do you like rain?" Louis asks putting the cucumber as delicately as he could on top of the other vegetables, "Not particularly, no. I rather enjoy winters."

"Winters? God no! My favourite season is spring. The rain makes everything so mushy, the sun during summer makes me frustrated and the winter just brings cold. Spring brings flowers and warmth." Louis explains putting the bread now.

"Winters are nice too, you can snuggle all you want, sleep deeply and then there's snow. I thought you liked snows? It's Christmas in winters and obviously your birthday. How could anyone not like winters?" Louis freezes and looks beside him to see Harry unaffected as he puts a lettuce leaf on his rather green sandwich, Louis' contains more chicken and cheese and just a bit of cucumber (Two slices) and a single tomato, coz they're healthy, Louis.