While waiting for Piper's desperate needs to reach an all time high, to the point where she'd beg him in front of everyone, Perseus decided to visit his father in Atlantis.

Pushing his way effortlessly into the deep waters, he swam out from Long Island at top speeds before reaching his father's kingdom.

It had been in repair for a while now, ever since Poseidon had left it to fight and ultimately save the day.

The guards instantly recognized him, though they were surprised to see how much taller and more muscular he had gotten within just a few weeks.

"Welcome back, Lord Perseus."

"Just Perseus, and thank you, it's good to be back." The black haired heir swam through the open gates towards to the royal palace.

After entering the palace, Perseus came face to face with his half brother.

"How you doing, Lord Triton." Perseus smirked as his brother's face turned one of annoyance.

"How the hell did you grow like half a foot?" The god asked him, making Perseus smile.

"Genetics." He joked, making the minor god laugh before continuing on with his day.

Perseus continued to move throughout the palace until he reached the throne room.

"Father?" He called, but the god of the seas was no where to be found.

"He's out on important political business." A kind, yet strict voice called out from the doorway.

Perseus turned to see his step mother, the queen of the seas. standing bv the door.

Her royal blue dress flowed divinely against her chocolate legs that connected themselves to her curvy body. The nymph turned queen was definitely visually fitting of her royal status.

"As beautiful as ever Lady Amphitrite." Perseus kissed the top of her hand, making the queen blush ever so slightly.

"I still don't understand why you are so nice to me. After all those years where I acted with wrong intentions towards you, never once have you hated me for it." She told him.

"Trust me, I didn't like it, but I could understand where you were coming from."

"Even now, you may harbour anger towards any future children of my father's that isn't yours for obvious and deserved reasons."

Amphitrite looked interested. "Are you saying he's going to become unfaithful again after over a decade?"

Perseus was in a tight spot, but luckily he was prepared for anything.

"He's a god isn't he? An Olympian at that too." The son of her husband reasoned.

"Sometimes..." Amphitrite sighed, "That is all too true."

Perseus had enough temptation, while it was fun stealing glances at her tremendously attractive figure, he wanted to do more.

"Does my father leave you sexually deprived these days?" He asked, as her eyes went wide.

Before she could scold him for asking such a vile question. He snapped his fingers.

"Answer my question." He smiled innocently as she was forced to do so.

"Yes."

"Expand on that." Percy caressed her cheek, to which she moved away, but slowly came back to it.

"He rarely has time for me, and when he does, he's too exhausted from his work."

"I don't complain, I try not to because I don't want him to look to anyone else but myself for sexual relief."