Primo Sayonee : Mamori Tai Nueve

Start from the beginning

"Kaden Sage Alexander! You and i will have a long talk paguwi namin diyan. When have i ever taught you na magpaiyak sa taong mahal mo? And why haven't i met him yet nauna pa malaman nila papá?....." What the fuck? Taong mahal ko? Umiyak? What the hell is going on.... wait.

Belphoebe.

Realization hit me. They thought that nyebe is my lover?

I facepalm, relief flooding inside me knowing that nothing bad really happened. Papa's words not registering as he keeps on talking on the other line.

"What did bel say?" I ask in confusion.

"Don't you dare deny it kaden sage. Bel sent the video to the group chat..." i wasn't able to focus to the rest of papa's words all that i can think of was the fact that everyone in our family have seen it.

They wont let me live this down.

"Pa...papá, i have to go ill talk to you later, ti amo and tell daddy i love him, i miss you both" i said cutting him off as respectfully as i can.

There was a long pause before he sigh "we miss you too petal, explain everything to me pagbalik namin. Tell your siblings we love them and we miss them too" his voice calmer now making me feel at ease.

Explaining will take time and i rather say it to them in person.

After ending the call i immediately scroll through the messages.

I can only sigh seeing the video. Bel seriously took one with the following text message saying...

So cute!!! Eros nyebe alexander sounds good right?!

....With heart eyed emoji making it look more intriguing than it really is.

He basically told them everything from the very start.

I throw my phone on the bed before rubbing my face with my hand. Out of all my siblings bel was the least i thought would do such thing.

Great. now i have to convince them that it was nothing

I scoff at my own thoughts, tsk as if they'll listen, better not explain, it'll be just a waste of time.

Instead of thinking about it i decided to just sleep.

They'll get over it.
_________________________________________

As i was jogging around the subdivision, napadaan ako sa bahay ng mga haspen's. It was in my route so i took it, nothing else.

I slowly halt as i saw him... slipping through the gates with his black bike.

He didnt notice me yet cause he was busy locking their gates.

When he turn back around, facing where i was, he looked surprise before he got over it.

"Morning kuya pogi" bati niya as he walk with his bike towards me.

I guess he got over whatever he was feeling yesterday, he look like his normal self now, as normal as he call himself to be.

"You're not gonna jog?" I ask as i pointed out to his bike.

He grin sheepishly while shaking his head before climbing on his bike "maybe bukas pi, not ko feel magrun, you ba patapos ka na mag run?" Tanong niya.

I step back to let him maneuver "not yet" i actually am but my mouth spoke faster than i can think about his question.

Maybe my body needs more lap, im not that exhausted yet anyways and its too early to go back.

He humm "ganun pi ba...err go na pi run ka na ulit" he said sounding unsure.