Metin said goodbye to the rest of the Fikri Harika team. It was a succession of hugs. Leyla, Cey Cey, Muzo, Mihriban, and then lastly Deren.

"Hello Deren." he said, greeting her with a kiss on the cheeks.

"Good evening Metin. Welcome." she returned the greeting. Then she looked at Bulut. He had stood there beside her. He had a strange expression, but she didn't quite know what to call it. Was it annoyance? Was it indifference? It was unclear. Bulut and Metin stared at each other, but before the situation could take a turn for the worse, putting her in an awkward position, Deren hurried to make introductions.

"Well... oh, how careless of me. I didn't introduce you." exclaimed Deren in his squeaky voice.

"This is Metin, former lawyer of Fikri Harika. He still remained Can's personal lawyer."

"Ah!" replied Bulut.

"And he is also the lawyer of one of the chicken farming giants in all of Turkey. How is Mrs Remide?" she asked him.

The tension was now palpable between the two. They did not take their eyes off each other. Then Metin answered: "Madame Remide is well. She sends her greetings to Fikri Harika and the newlyweds, renewing her wish to see them as soon as possible for a project I mentioned to you some time ago. That is also why I am here. To talk about it with Can and Sanem." Metin explained.

"Metin, but this is their welcome party. It doesn't seem the right time to talk about work. Wouldn't it be better to postpone until tomorrow? Huh? I'll make an appointment for you at the agency, or here if you prefer." said Deren.

"Yes, I will make an appointment, I will just mention something to them tonight. You're right." he replied, continuing to stare at Bulut.

"Perfect. Um, this is Bulut anyway. He's a..." Deren did not know how to continue the sentence because he did not really know what Bulut was doing now.

"I am a lawyer." replied Bulut. "Nice to meet you." he said, extending his hand.

Deren, turned and looked at him surprised. So he was a lawyer again? She thought. Or was he saying that on purpose?

"Oh! A colleague..." said Metin. "Pleased to meet you." he said, shaking his hand. "There's actually something familiar about the style."

"Hmm... quite." said Bulut not at all convinced.

"Bulut has been our 'defence lawyer', we can say." said Deren mimicking the inverted commas.

"Although in my opinion he is a troublemaker. When Sanem and Can became partners in the creme company, the Fikri Harika office was located here. He took care of the budget, some problems that arose, the vegetable garden, the delivery of goods. An all-rounder in short." Deren glowered at him.

Bulut listened her, rolling his eyes.

"Hmm, peculiar for a lawyer." commented Metin.

"Let's say I'm not your average lawyer. I have many interests. I like to be in contact with nature. Taking care of the garden helps relieve stress. I recommend it." he replied straightforwardly.

"Thanks, but I'm not the type." Metin replied. He was the classic classy, sophisticated lawyer who doesn't get his hands dirty. To relieve stress he preferred to go to the gym or have a good drink with friends.

"Yep, I can assure you that he is indeed a forester." Deren replied.

"Deren, how are you on the other hand?" asked Metin.

"The usual. Work, work, work. Fikri Harika takes up all my time." she aswered.

"Me too, between Ms Remide, Can and Mr Aziz, I have my hands full." he replied.