"What happened? We've come this far, you can't just stop now—" He came to a halt and laughed at you. "Don't tell me he asked you to conceive his child again?" You sighed as you ruined your fingers through your hair. "Can you be serious? You already have what you want, so let's stop here before he goes too far." You pleaded desperately, but the man couldn't stop annoying you. "Please bear with him. Give him what he wants, and we'll make more money from the baby."

"Are you insane? We both know I'm just pretending to love him because we need money, and now you want me to give him whatever he wants?!" You scoffed. "No! I don't want to get pregnant at such a young age." You voiced your displeasure. "Consider it again, Y/n. If you've always wanted to live a luxurious life, this is your chance. Conceive his child, become his wife, and everything will be yours." He said, but you just laughed at him.

"No! I'm not interested. I don't love him and will end here. I've got what I need, and if you want his money, do it yourself!" You hung up the phone and tossed it on the bed. "Aish! That jerk!" you grabbed your hair, frustrated. While you were trying to calm down, there was a knock on the door that startled you. "Princess? Can you let me in?" He asked softly. You just sighed defeatively as you looked at the door. "I don't lock the door."

Jungkook slowly opened and closed the door before approaching you. He put a cup in front of you and made you feel unsettling. You gave him a puzzled look, which made him laugh at your cuteness. "Don't make that expression. Please take this as a sign that I'm sorry." He said, but you just take it from his hand without saying anything.

"Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry, Princess. Please don't be mad at me. I know I'm wrong. I should not have compelled you to bear my child. Let's just wait until you're ready, please. Please talk with me." He scowled. You simply sighed as you looked at his face. You knew it wasn't the right time to ask for a breakup, so you forced a smile and hugged him. "It's fine. Please don't bring it up again. It bothers me." He simply hummed and enjoyed the hug. You suddenly feel guilty for making him fall in love with you despite the fact that you have no feelings for him.

"Let's see what drink you made for me." You drew back from the hug and gazed into the cup. "It's just milk, princess. I'm at a loss for what to do, so this is the only thing that comes to mind." He scratched the back of his head, embarrassed. "Gosh, you're so bored! Never mind, I'll drink it anyway. Thank you very much for the milk!" You smiled and drank the milk all at once. Jungkook simply smiled at you and kissed your forehead. "You know I really love you, don't you?" he asked, making you nervous.

"Of course, I know. Why did you suddenly ask me?" You laugh nervously as you set the cup down on the nightstand. Jungkook remained silent and buried his face in the crook of your neck, causing you to frown in bewilderment. "What's the matter, babe?" you asked, grabbing his shoulder to push him away, but he stopped you. "Don't! I just wanted to stay this way." He said firmly, causing your hand to drop. After a few seconds, you could feel Jungkook kissing you on the neck and for some reason, you just let him as your body began to heat up.

"P-Please don't stop," you begged. Jungkook simply smirked and reached your lips to kiss you. The kiss was so passionate and fierce that you didn't even notice he'd thrown you onto the bed. "Gosh, you're so fvcking sexy, princess!" he groaned, arousing by your scent and moan. "Why am I so horny, babe?—" you hissed, but Jungkook cut you off.

"Maybe because we haven't done this in a while. Don't worry, princess. I'm going to spoil you so much tonight that you'll forget your own name." he said as he unbuttoned your shirt. As he was about to remove your bra, you stopped him. "Do you have protection?" you questioned, and he nodded before undressing you completely. "I just want you to enjoy everything, princess. Don't worry about anything."