"Yeah, we're going to be here"

Jisung finally looked at them and turned around. He slowly walked to the nurse.

The lady had a humble smile. She waited for jisung to go in before closing the door.

.......
"Fuck."

Minho sat down. His head was in his hands. He felt like shit, his boyfriend was scared and he did nothing to help.

Felix just placed a hand on the older dancers back. "He'll be okay. Come on Minho don't be like this. "

Minho leaned back, he stared at white wall hearing clock slowly tick. He just prayed that jisung didn't go through pain.

.....

"Hey Mr Han, I'm Nurse Hirai Momo. You can just call me momo. "

Jisung just nodded. He didn't want to look up. Why? Cause momo was taking out the tools and the sanitize clothes.

Jisung felt sick again.

The young nurse turned around and examined the young boy. Her heart broke knowing what he did.

"Mr Han-"

"Jisung, call me jisung."

Momo smile and nodded " okay jisung. Today we're going to take off the stitches. Ready?"

Jisung just nodded.

"Is there something you like watching? I can turn on the tv. Any dramas you wanna watch?"

Jisung looked up, a small tv was on the wall. It was probably used a distraction. But he didn't wanna be a bother.

"No it's okay. "

Momo nodded her head and continued to put on her latex gloves.

She then slowly took of his bandages, this caused jisung to close his eyes or look away.

"Was that your boyfriend? The dark haired one" momo spoke softly.

"Y-yeah. We've been together since high school. Do you have someone special?"

Momo just smiled at the thought of her wife.
"Yeah. I have a wife, her name is Sana. We also have a daughter too. "

Jisung hummed. He felt something cold touch his bare wrist. He flinched at the touch and quickly apologized when he did.

Momo was quick to respond with "it's okay" every time.

"What do you do jisung like job wise?"

"I work for JYP. I'm with 3racha."

The female nurse stopped what she was doing and jisung looked at her. Not his wrist, her.

"Oh my fricken lord. You're the HAn jisung!! Holy shit I'm sitting in front of a celebrity. Wow I must've saved Korea in my last
Life. "

Jisung started laughing, his anxiety was starting to calm down

The two continued to talk until momo moved the tray of tools away.

It was done, all jisung had to do was look down. But he couldn't.

"Don't feel insecure about them jisung. They're signs of the battle you won. It's a sign you continued, I'm proud of you. You did well. I would love to give you a lollipop or a sticker but I ran out. "

Jisung let out a small chuckle. He then slowly looked down.

He wasn't proud, he was kinda disappointed.

The scars looked kinda ugly. Jisung gently rubbed his finger around the thickest one.

Look at what you did. You happy?

Momo walked over to jisung and helped him roll his sleeves down.

"Jisung you're a beautiful boy. Whenever you need help, or just wanna talk. We have consulars. "

She handed him a card with a number. A phone number to be specific.

"Come on go back to you're boyfriend,
He's probably worried about you. "

Jisung nodded and bowed. "Thank you momo."

"Of course, oh and good luck with the rachas!! I'll be sure to listen to your next track."

Momo walked jisung out before excusing herself.

Jisung looked up and let out a sigh of relief. There they were Minho and Felix were sitting down.

"Hey guys.."

Both males looked up and quickly got up.

The freckled boy was the first to ask the question.

The blond just responded with "I'm okay" or "it's okay"

Jisung then looked at Minho. He smiled and moved to be in front of him.

"Thank you for being here. I owe you everything. I.... I saw them... I-I"

Minho kiss his lips. "You don't have to say anything baby If you feel uncomfortable. "

Jisung just nodded. He didn't even know what he thought about them. He felt sorry for Minho because he has to deal with him.

Attention seeker.

"Come on baby let's go get lunch."

Jisung nodded he felt minho grab his hand and pull him towards the doors. Felix stayed next to jisung.

.........
Hello!! I hope you're liking this story. Leave a comment or a vote. Sending love your way
~Nevaeh 💕