Chapter Thirteen

Começar do início

He chuckled. "At least you remembered this time."

She didn't say anything as he slowly walked over to her. His fingers came up to seize her chin, forcing her to look up at him. Gods, she thought her legs turned to liquid as his red eyes stared down at her. She had seen lust in them before, but now... he looked almost primal, a deep carnal desire burning within them.

She shivered, biting her bottom lip as she looked away from him. She pressed her thighs together while her toes curled in her slippers. She swallowed in a pitiful attempt to calm herself down, only to gasp when he forced her to sit back down on the chair. But he knelt down next to her, placing the box on the ground.

"Your-! M-Marak?" She still felt weird saying his name, but he was the one who kept insisting on it.

"Put your hands on the armrests."

She swallowed before nodding. She still had no idea what he was doing, but she couldn't bring herself to disobey him. Not when he was looking at her so intensely. Though, as she placed them down, she wasn't expecting him to open the box. And she definitely wasn't expecting him to pull out two thin black ropes from it either.

And before she could even ask, one of the ropes had looped around her wrist and the armrest. "Wh-What're you doing-?!"

"I told you," he murmured, tightening the rope around her wrist before she could pull it away. "I intended to punish you."

Her eyes widened, looking down at her now tied up wrist. And she couldn't even find it in her to resist when he tied the other one to the opposite armrest. Once both her wrists were tied to the armrests, she tried lifting up her arms. The ropes were secure, not painfully tight, but there was no way she was getting out of them.

She flinched when his hand reached up to cradle the side of her face. But he didn't pull it back, his fingers weaving through her hair and caressing her scalp. Evangeline shivered, biting her bottom lip as she weakly pulled at her bindings. Butterflies fluttered about in her stomach while her insides grew warm with anticipation.

"D-Do I have to be tied to a chair?" she whimpered, shivering when his thumb brushed over her lips.

"It wouldn't be punishment if I just threw you onto the bed."

Her blush expanded to her entire face. Admittedly, she was a little scared. He could do whatever he wanted to her like this, and she wouldn't be able to stop it. Not that she would have any power to do so if she wasn't tied up, but she couldn't even try to run away. She was completely at his mercy, and the very thought made her heart race.

He suddenly leaned in close to her neck. She gasped, trying to lean away as he inhaled.

"You're wearing perfume."

"The maids-!" She bit back a squeak when his teeth suddenly bit into her neck. She instinctively tried to reach up and grab his shoulders, but her ropes kept her in place. The most she could do was try to lean away, but her back was already against the chair. "They put it on me...!"

"Jasmine," he murmured before letting out a small chuckle. "A strong aphrodisiac... but your natural scent is more intoxicating than any perfume."

Even her ears were red at this point. A soft moan escaped her throat as his lips attacked her neck and suckled at the skin. She whimpered, her body twitching and tensing as his tongue and teeth brushed over when he had bitten. Tingles shot down her spine, her breathing getting heavier as she tried to control the heat spread through her body.

"How does it feel?" he purred against her skin. "You're completely at my mercy... In this state, I could do anything I wanted to you, and you'd just have to take it."