6.0 précis

(means - abstract of notes)

     “Danialla, could you please go to Selection Girl room thirteen for me please?” Tinselganda asked, the young girl just came into the palace and was about to dib Al and Trucæ farewells. The boys and Edmund are going up North to, once again, talk to the giants.

     “Sorry Tinselganda, but I am off duty today. I just came to say my farewells to the Just King and the soldiers,” she slayed a smirk.

     Tinselganda glared at the walking Danialla going outside, Danialla started running over to Edmund, Al, and Trucæ.

     Edmund had on a green horseback shirt and beige trousers, Trucæ was matching him except for having a yellow shirt. Edmund got on Phillip, his horse, while the Narnians decided that they would walk. “Al! Trucæ! Dyson!” Danialla shouted, running over to them. Both boys look at her along with Edmund and his horse. She saw the boys crack a smile, she finally reached them and gave Trucæ a hug first.

     “Be safe you knucklehead, and please be back soon!” she told him, and he chuckled. Danialla had always loved calling him ‘knucklehead’.

     “I will, and you will be good too. Don’t get too onery please,” he informed her. She slapped his arm.

     “When am I ever ornery?” Danialla asked him teasingly. He gave her a look that she very well knew what he meant. She huffed in defeat, “Oh, okay. Sorry!” The boys chuckled identically.

     “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure he’s not going to be ornery,” Edmund told Danialla. She looked at him with a sass look.

     “Well if I didn’t know better, it better be him that watches over you, you idiot,” he rolled his eyes, making Danialla chuckle.

     She looked at them, “I’ll see you guys in about a month, please don’t get killed though, I wouldn’t care if Edmund got killed though.”

     Edmund glared at the brown haired girl, “Are you calling death on a King? Is that what I hear? You know I could send you to the dungeons for that comment!”

     “Oh no you won’t!” she countered. She looked at the boys, “See you soon. Be safe,” she then walked away, back into the castle to do the order Tinselganda asked her to do. The boys watched her leave, going back into the castle. 

     Edmund was looking at her, seeming like he’s glaring, but also worried. He knew that he wouldn't be himself if he didn't see her everyday. While Al and Trucæ were watching her, they really were going to miss their best friend. Dyson admired the girl. He loved the sass from the girl, the free spirit, even her personality. She’s not like the other Narnians, Archenlanders, Ettinsmoorer, and Telmarine girls. She was the perfect different.

     “She’s different from the others you know,” Dyson said to no one in particular. Edmund looked at him.

     “Yeah, she’s a stubborn, sassy, and mean girl. Every other girl in this world and in England is better than her!” Dyson gave him a look of, ‘not that different’. Although Edmund did know what his soldier meant. He just acted as if he didn’t hear it. It was how Edmund worked. The ruling as king can stress him a lot, and since winter just past, he was still nervous. It’s been three years.

⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅

Although Danialla didn’t really want to, she followed her orders from Tinselganda or her mum was going to get after her. She walked up to Selection room 13. Although, she didn’t know why since Tinselganda never told her. When she made it to the third floor, she passed the guards and looked at the numbers on the doors. She passed down six eils of doors and finally saw room thirteen. She knocked on the door, stepping back a bit after the slight knock.