Screaming once again, she fell... right into his arms.

"Falling for me Pipes? What would Jason think?" Her saviour grinned mischievously.

Her ears burned with embarrassment, but she stayed strong none the less.

"He'd be very disappointed in how you're flirting with me, young man." Piper scolded jokingly.

"But he must understand, how could one resist a beauty such as yours." Percy wiggled his eyebrows causing her to giggle in his arms.

"Wait? His arms? Oh my gods." Piper thought.

The Cherokee beauty forgot that she was in his arms still. His strong, rippling muscles caught her attention involuntarily as he held her up as if she weighed no more than a feather.

To him she probably was, damn would you look as those biceps...

His body littered with drops of water created an everlasting effect of soaking hot son of Poseidon in her mind, and she felt guilty for it.

Noticing she was caught up in his body, Percy decided to return the favor.

He looked down, having a front row view to the show that was her heavenly chest. The tantalizing chocolatey flesh bounced slightly with small breath she took, just begging him to grip them tightly.

He could feel her slender back across one of his forearms, while her juicy, soft thighs could be felt with the other.

Piper's ass, similar to Annabeth's was perfect. If he had to choose one shape, size and feel of ass, it'd be Annabeth's and once he felt Piper's it'd surely be a tie.

The daughter of Aphrodite was a cock tease without trying. She wore normal clothing when compared to her siblings, and she still got stares upon stares each day.

Even now, he could sense a few guys gazing in their direction, trying to get a good angle on the daughter of love, who was in a soft, dark green bikini.

The color matched his eyes almost too well, and Piper's eyes shifted into that same color as she looked up at him.

Their eyes met in a silent conversation, they both had caught each other staring while in an awkward position.

While Piper was hoping they could forget everything and move on, Percy wouldn't let that happen.

"Like what you see Pipes?" He asked in a sinful, low tone that make her shiver in delight.

"I-I forgot to put on sunscreen!" Piper screeched after realizing her arms had been snaked around his neck, they looked like a couple.

Running back to Annabeth, Percy felt his burning lust intensify as he watched her chocolate behind bounce and jiggle with as much pure sexiness as Annabeth's.

He hoped this would work.

"Annabeth?" He called out in his head, trying to connect himself with his control over his girlfriend, but not forcefully.

A soft hum he got in response, and the endearing sound of just her hum made the hair on his arms rise. No matter how long they were together, she never stopped giving him goosebumps.

Forcing himself to end his thoughts of love there, he quickly commuted his plan.

The devious smirk he saw from afar was enough to know that she got it.

Piper was back at her chair beside Annabeth, placing an extra layer of sunscreen on herself while her face was beet red.

"I'm going to go grab some food for a little picnic, anyone want anything specific?" Percy asked the ladies.