Affection

Warning: smut

"Nick," Karl whined into his boyfriend's neck, "pay attention to me." He had been sucking hickies on Sapnap's neck for a while. He was trying to give him a pretty purple collar but the younger kept looking around and disrupting his work.

"Where's Dream an- Grge?" Sapnap's voice broke into a breathy moan when Karl bit down on a particularly sensitive spot on his neck. The couple had found themselves on a secluded couch somewhere in the dark corners of the club.

"They're probably back at the table," Karl dismissed the younger's concerns. The others were likely just having awkward small talk and blushing like idiots. Sapnap tried looking across the room but his view was obstructed by partygoers on the dance floor.

*

"Fuck, Dream," George moaned as the blond finally bottomed out. He wasn't sure how he ended up here, on his back on a chaise in the VIP section with the hottest guy he'd ever met on top of him.

Dream had taken him by the hand and led him through the back door behind the bar. He had, not so humbly, mentioned to George they could go wherever they wanted because he owned the place. Slowly George was forming a picture in his head of Dream. This tall handsome man had inherited wealth and a title from his rich father, but he still worked very hard. Perhaps he worked too hard, but at least in this moment, George could help him let off some steam.

"feel so good," Dream's face was tucked into George's neck, breathing heavily between pressing kisses onto the brunet's skin. He wanted to bite down on the ebony skin so badly, he wanted to watch it bloom under his command, to mark this gorgeous creature as his but he knew it wasn't meant to be. This was all he would have of George, this moment.

"Dream, baby please," George tugged on blond hair and looked into desperate lustful eyes, "move," punctuating his request with a kiss. He felt Dream melt above him, almost forgetting what they were doing as he went lax from the intoxicating kiss. He reminded George of a lovesick puppy with the way he nodded into the kiss as he obediently pulled halfway out.

A wave of pleasure moved through George's body from his stomach to the very top of his head. The pace Dream set was a perfect balance of speed and force making George a moaning mess beneath him. They didn't speak, simply taking in this moment they had both longed for since they met.

For once, Dream's brain was quiet. He was lost in the depths of adoration as George's doe-like eyes seemed to study every inch of his face. The blond was panting heavily. Everything from the tight heat around his dick, George's pretty little sounds, and the thrill of fucking in the VIP room where any poor employee could walk in and see their boss balls deep in another man. The most beautiful man to ever walk the streets of Miami.

"George, fuck Georgie you're fucking perfect," he was babbling, unable to hold back he leaned down and bit George's neck. The response from the brunet was better than he could have ever hoped for. Unlike his previous fantasies, George was not quiet during sex. Dream used the new hold on his lover to fuck him with a force the older hadn't expected leaving him screaming in pleasure in the blond's arms. The pace was relentlessly abusing his prostate, making him choke on his own moans.

George, George, George... want you, need you, mine. Perfect, beautiful, sexy George

George felt himself grow closer to climax embarrassingly fast. The sex wasn't like anything he hadn't tried before but simply Dream's presence was what brought him to the edge. George thought he was stupid for being so turned on by the younger man's enthusiasm but it was so nice to feel wanted and desired for being more than just a hole to fuck.