Baking together

Darry: He would teach you how to bake his infamous chocolate cake, and put some batter on your cheek, to kiss it away:)

Sodapop: There's more kissing and hugging than baking whatever you wanted to bake:)

Ponyboy: He wanted to try out baking a Strawberry Shortcake, and even though, it was done exactly after the recipe, it fucked up. But after thinking on how to fix it, you tried it anyways, and it did taste good:)

Johnny: I guess his favourite flavour would be strawberry or red velvet, so you've made red velvet muffins with strawberry frosting:)

Two-Bit: The first idea that the both of you got, was, to make a Black Forest Cake. It was a bit hard, but you kinda winged it:)

Steve: Chocolate Chip Cookies are your favourite, and it was 2 AM at that point, and none of you could sleep. But the cookies nearly burned, 'cause...You got a bit distracted:)

Dally: Baking was your thing, a 100%. But if Dally was around, he couldn't just leave you alone until you're done, even if it's just for five minutes. So you decided to let him help you, and he actually is a pretty decent baker:)

----------------------------------------------

If you haven't tried Black Forest Cake before, I really recommend it, it's really good! There's the recipe with alcohol and without, but both taste good non the less:)

----------------------------------------------

Question: Do you like to bake?