Daughter Of Vengeance

Start from the beginning

" Ooo someone has a lot of fire , let's see how skilled you really are shall we? "

I nod as Kratos grabs a sword and points towards a pile of weapons

" Choose one . Your weapon of choice says a lot about you , make sure you choose something you're comfortable with. " Kratos suggests

I approach the pile of weapons and observe each one carefully before choosing a double-edged sword as I swing it around , becoming comfortable with the choice I've made.

" That's a tricky weapon , are you sure? " Kratos asks seemingly amused by my decision.

" Im sure. " I reply to him with a smirk spread across my face

Kratos holds up his sword and raises his eyebrow at me as I decide to surprise him by lunging forward causing him to take a large step back as he looks at me in amusement before beginning to swing his sword at me , I spin the double-edged sword around with ease blocking each of his swings before he lifts his leg and kicks my leg causing me to fall to my knees , I sit there for a moment as he slowly approaches me with his sword pointed outwards . As soon as he gets close enough I roll my body forward in between his legs and quickly stand placing my sword against his throat from behind .

Kratos laughs at my attempt as he flings his head backwards as the back of his head crashes into my nose catching me off guard , we continue blocking each other's attacks until I use his trick and kick him in the leg causing him to drop to his knees.

" Damn Tisiphone , you're stronger than you look!" Kratos shouts as I reach my hand out and help him stand back on his feet.

" Why thank you. " I reply smiling until suddenly I hear a voice come from behind me

" Don't tell me you're afraid of Kratos? " the man says causing me and Kratos to turn around

My eyes widen as I see , standing in front of me... my brother. Demetri.

I begin to feel a wave of emotions as Im staring at the man I've dedicated my life to finding .. to killing.. as he stares right back at me seemingly shocked by my presence.

" Demetri! Nice to finally see you joining us , are you here to train? " Kratos says

" Yeah.. " Demetri replies

I barely hear the words Kratos speaks but as soon as I hear Demetri's response I feel as if my mind has traveled to the past ,  I begin to remember the last time I saw my brothers face.. It was when I was younger, Demetri fell in love with a girl in our village, he planned on running away with her until my family found out . The girl was apparently stealing gold and coins from my family which caused them to turn her in .. Shortly after she was hung for her crimes , I remember feeling awful for my brother until Demetri and my father got into a fight , I don't remember what happened next, it's as if my brain got rid of the memory .. All I know is my mother ended up on the floor.. bloody and lifeless.. My father blamed Demetri for my mothers death , saying he killed her. That's the last time I saw him. I dedicated my life to avenging my mother and father for what he did , for taking away the most important person in my life.

I can feel Kratos and the other man stare at us both with confused expressions as I suddenly feel the hatred I feel for my brother eat at me , without even thinking I leap at Demetri with my sword as I scream seamlessly letting all my anger out , as Demetri takes a step back in response . Kratos quickly wraps his arms around my waist as he holds me back. I begin pushing forward with all of my might trying to break free as Kratos tightens his grip.

" You two know each other? " Kratos asks

" We know each other very well , don't we Demetri ? " I say as I continue to attempt escaping Kratos's arms before I realize he's too strong for me to break free.