Daughter Of Vengeance

* TISIPHONE'S POINT OF VIEW*

______________________________

I've been searching through the woods for my brother for many years now .. I caught on to his trail a long time ago when Lord Natos reported seeing him to my father , by the time I got there he was already gone. I refused to give up , my brother needed to pay for what he did to my family so I did everything I could to find him. My travels ended up leading me to strange looking woods people in the area call "The Cursed Forest" as I made my way through the mysterious forest a group of guards wearing skull masks approached me asking if I had seen two girls .

I didn't know what they were talking about , the idea of anyone purposely walking through these woods is ridiculous. That's when the guards asked what my name was , I told them confidently. I didn't expect the guards to tie me up and bring me to this strange place called         " The Land Of Marrow. " due to my name .

____________________________________

As the guards push me through a large gate with black bars they finally untie me.

" What the hell is this? " I ask

" Welcome to Marrow. " One of the guards reply before leaving me by myself as I look around and notice people fighting each other with all different types of weapons , I see multiple tall towers and smaller stone buildings surrounding the area as I find myself becoming increasingly confused as to where I am.

Suddenly Im approached by a girl with black hair and pale green eyes

" You must be Tisiphone ? " The girl asks

" Yeah.. Who are you? " I ask

" Aris , you apparently live with me now. " The girl named Aris replies

" Funny.. I have a home already thanks for the offer tho. " I say as I stare at her blankly

" Not anymore. Your home is with us now. You're clearly confused so let me explain.  " Aris says as she begins to explain what this place is , she vaguely talks about prophecies and children with abilities , when she mentions the word abilities I think back to my brother.. what he did was certainly unnatural. My father mentioned children with strange abilities , he didn't explain much but Im starting to think this is what he was talking about. Aris continues to explain how things work in this place and briefly mentions who Odys and Hecate are before asking me to follow her to meet a man named Kratos who I'll be training with.

" I don't have any abilities .. why am I here? " I ask as I continue to follow behind Aris.

" You wouldn't be here if you didn't. Only those with abilities end up here. " Aris replies

I feel the need to shout at her till she understands I have no special " gifts " and to let me leave this strange place, but I decide to bite my tongue as we continue to walk in silence.

Finally we approach a tall man with large muscles as he turns to greet us .

" Hey Aris , Is this the new blood? " The man asks.

" Yep! Her name is Tisiphone, she's confused wether she has any abilities or not but Odys told me she'll be training with you today before meeting Hecate. " Aris replies

" Alright" The man shrugs before looking at me with curious eyes " Im Kratos , I train all the god touched here. " Kratos reaches a hand towards me as I hesitantly shake it.

" Tisiphone. " I reply

" Well Tisiphone , you know how to fight ? " Kratos asks

I laugh at his question " Yeah , I know how to fight. " I reply confidently