♥︎ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ♥︎

Start from the beginning

"There are shells in here Kentrell" I said as I dumped the eggs into the garbage disposal.

Kentrell gasped as I cracked some more eggs before pouring them into the batter.

"When we get done, imma fuck the shit out of you" Kentrell mumbled as he stood behind me before rubbing circles on my butt.

"After you had Karma, you been acting like you don't love me" he said before placing a hard smack on my ass.

I hissed as he rubbed the spot he hit before raising up my oversized t-shirt.

"Okay, so we are about to put the cake batter into the cupcake pan" I said as I bit my lip as Kentrell rubbed his fingers on my entrance.

Kentrell put all of the cupcake liners in the pan before we started.

Kentrell slid his fingers into me causing him to groan. "Hurry up and put them damn cupcakes in the oven."

"Can you stop and put the cake batter into the pan" I said as I tried my hardest not to moan.

Kentrell slowly pulled his fingers out before licking them. "I'm not through wit' your ass" he whispered before grabbing the bowl of cake batter.

___
Hours Later
___

"I swear your the best thing that's ever happened to him. You even got him to stop popping pills and sipping lean" Teelee said as we watched Kentrell dance around the stage.

"I feel like he does it behind my back but I'll find out eventually" I said as I took a sip from my drink.

"So how's the baby?" she asked before placing her hand on my stomach.

"The baby is fine, I'm still shocked that I ended up pregnant in the first place" I said as I opened my fruit bowl.

"What do y'all want to have? When are you going to tell the internet?" she asked as she took one of my pineapples from out of the bowl.

"I want a boy and Kentrell wants another girl" I rolled my eyes before taking a bite out of my strawberry.

"Kentrell wants to tell his fans at midnight on his birthday. He said that he seen it done on New Years but he said New Years is too far away" I said as I laid my head on Teelee's shoulder.

"That would be cute. I recommend for y'all to not tell anyone but family the gender and due date because you have to keep something's private.

"I was thinking about it" I said as Kentrell walked backstage.

"He so sexy" I said as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"Tmi, I don't want to hear that" Teelee said before taking another mango from out my bowl before walking away.

I picked my phone up from beside me before going to Twitter.

I frowned at a tweet that Arabian tagged me in before clicking on it.
___
- Your nigga still eating this wet ass pussy 🤪
- He loves me so much 😊
- He said he leaving @nadiachanel_ wack pussy ass for me 😜
___
This hoe must really want some attention...

"Baby, what's wrong?" Kentrell asked as he made his way over to me with his shirt in his hand.

"Nothing" I answered as I quickly typed on my phone causing him to snatch it.

"Kentrell, I was doing something" I said as I tried to get the phone back causing him to glance at the screen and look at what I tweeted.

- Girl I don't give a fuck about that shit 🖕🏽
- I swear, when I do what I gotta do 😏
- It's up for your ass 💯

"Bae, we talked about this" he said as he looked down at me with disappointment in his eyes.

"Then you should control your hoes before they get hurt" I said as I grabbed my stuff before standing up and walking over to Nyla.

___

Okay, I'm going to let y'all pick what Nadia has 😊 A Boy Or A Girl ?Once I get the gender, I'll let y'all pick the name as well 🥹The next chapter will be the gender reveal Finished - 10:29 amPublished - 10:30 am

Once I get the gender, I'll let y'all pick the name as well 🥹
The next chapter will be the gender reveal
Finished - 10:29 am
Published - 10:30 am