♥︎ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ ♥︎

ɴᴀᴅɪᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ♥︎ ( ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 30, 2023 )

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah

"She is six months and she looks like me" I said as I looked down at my phone that was propped up on the counter.

"What did giving birth feel like? It was extremely painful. It's like... something stabbing you in your pelvis" I said as I looked up to look at the stove.

I was cooking some honey hot wings and cheese fries because that's what Kentrell wanted.

"What did you crave while you were pregnant? I craved anything with ice, fruit, and pickles. My baby daddy was getting annoyed by me" I said as grabbed the cheese for the fries off of the counter.
___
nadiaszn : my fav so pretty 😍
fredobang : why you show him them dms ?
theyhate_kori : add me !!
_ypcyoungboy : when are you going to show Karma?
___

"Thank you, I'll show her when I feel like she old enough to be on social media" I said opening the can.

"Jump one for my nine like I'm Whitey Bulger" Kentrell yelled as he walked into the kitchen with Karma on his hip.

"Play round with that mane, we don't ask or talk much" he yelled as he walked over to the fridge causing me to mug him.

"Why are you yelling" I said causing Karma to start giggling.

"Maneee, you a hater" he said waving me off before grabbing a bottle for Karma before closing the door.

"Anywayss" I said looking back at the camera.

He walked over to the opposite counter from me before placing the bottle into the bottle warmer. He waited a while before it beeped causing him to pull it out.

He put it up to Karma's mouth causing her to wrap her hands around the bottle before trying to take it from Kentrell so that she could hold it herself.

"Ight, now when it fall don't start that crying shit" he said letting the bottle go.

"I need to get a new car because I want a Rolls Royce" I said as I cut 1/4 of the cheese so that I could use it to make the sauce.

"The crazy thing is... I was supposed to buy myself one for Christmas but... I don't know why I didn't get one" I said pointing the knife at the camera.

Kentrell walked into the kitchen before walking behind me.

"Just tell me what you thinkin' bout. What you sitting around just frownin' fo'?"he said in my ear as he pressed himself against me.

"You are aggravating" I laughed as I tried to push him away from me.

"You signed up for my aggravating ass when you started to fuck with me" he said into my ear before biting my ear lobe.

I tried to ignore him as I looked down at the comments.
___
theyhate_kori : add meee!!
nonchalant.ny : I miss you and my niece 🥺
dreasymone : Yall cute 🥹
jaydacheaves : 💞
nardowick : 💙💙
___
"I miss you too Ny, thank you Drea- hold on" I said grabbing my phone and putting it up to the ceiling.

"Oh my God, stoppp" I said as Kentrell put his hand into my pants before rubbing circles on my clit.

"Nah" he mumbled in my ear as he started to rub faster.

"Oh my gosh" I mumbled as quickly grabbed my phone before ending the live.

I moaned softly as he started to kiss down my neck. "I hate you" I moaned out as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I know, but you continue to put up with my ass" he mumbled before using his unoccupied hand to rub my stomach.

___
A Few Hours Later

"I'm scared" I said as I unbuckled my seat belt as Kentrell opened my door.

"Dont be, just stay calm" Kentrell said as he grabbed my hand and closed my door.

He grabbed my had as we walked into the big building. "You already have four so you know how it feels right" he asked as we walked down the hallway.

"I guess" I said as we walked up to the front desk.

"Hello, are you Kentrell?" the lady at the front desk asked as she looked down at her computer.

"Yes ma'am" he said as he looked up at her as she typed away on her computer.

"Okay, Destiny will take you guys in room seven and you guys can get situated there" she said as she smiled up at us.

"Thank you" Kentrell said as he started to walked down the hall, still holding my hand.

We walked into the room that the lady told us to go to before Kentrell sat down in the chair by the table as I sat in the chair by the door.

"I'll get mine first" he said as he looked up at me causing me to nod.

Destiny walked into the room with a bright smile on her face. "Okay, what are you guys looking to get?" she asked as she looked over at Kentrell then at me.

"Each others names" he said as he looked up at her causing her to nod and walk over to the table by Kentrell.

"Okay, where would you like it?" she asked as she grabbed her jar of alcohol pad before pulling one out.

"Uhhh, my forearm" he said as she rubbed the cotton pad onto his skin.

"Okay and what is your name sweetie?" she asked looking over at me.

"Nadia" I said as I played with my nails.

"Alright, lets get started. Do you guys have a song you want me to play?" she asked as she slid on her gloves.

"Uhhh, me" Kentrell said as he used his free hand to wipe his eye. She nodded before grabbing her phone.

___

Im About To Start Some DramaYall Are Going To Hate MeIll Give It Two Months ☻︎Thanks For 2kFinished - 7:02Published - 6:21

Yall Are Going To Hate Me
Ill Give It Two Months ☻︎
Thanks For 2k
Finished - 7:02
Published - 6:21