♥︎ ᴏɴᴇ ♥︎

ɴᴀᴅɪᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ♥︎ ( ᴊᴜʟʏ 5, 2022 )

Seattle, Washinton To Miami, Flordia シ

I walked into my room and grabbed my phone off of the charger before checking the time. Seeing it was 5:10, I grabbed my suitcase and turned off my room light before exiting the room.

I turned off all of the lights upstairs before making my way down the stairs to do the same to the first floor. Once I turned all of the lights off, I made sure I had everything before setting my house alarm.

Once the beeping started, I grabbed my suitcase before walking out of the door and closing the it behind me. I grabbed my keys out of my purse before locking the door and making my way to my all black 2022 range rover.

I pushed the start button and waited for the radio options to pop up. I connected my phone to the Bluetooth before calling my best friend, Nyla.

"Hello?" I heard her say as I started to pull out of my driveway. "Hey, are you on your way to the airport?" I said as I drove on the freeway.

"Yea, I'm already at the airport. I'm at Starbucks right now. Do you want something?" she said.

"Yes please" I said as I heard her chuckle.

"I already know what you want so you don't have to tell me" she said making me smile.

"That's exactly why your my bestie ko" I said as I heard her start to take our orders.
___
I grabbed my carry on bag that was next to my feet and started to walk towards the plane entrance. Giving the lady my ticket, I continued to walk down the long walkway with Nyla infront of me.

Boarding the plane, I looked down at my ticket seeing that my seat was G5. I walked to my seat, before checking if I was at the right seat.

I sat down before pulling my AirPods out of my purse. Out of the corner of my eye, I seen someone sit down next to me before looking back at down at my phone.
___
I don't know who spoke to one another first but me and the boy which I found out his name was Kentrell, started talking.

"So you a rapper?" I asked as he nodded his head.

"What do you go by?" I asked as he smiled, showing his pearly white teeth. "NBA Youngboy" he said with the same smile on his face.

"Why you look so familiar, it's like I seen you from somewhere" he said making me look at him confused.

"Ohh, you Jhené Aiko daughter?" he said making me nod my head. "For real? Can I see a video?" he asked with a shocked expression on his face. I nodded my head before picking my phone from my lap and going to my camera roll.

___

A/N⚠︎︎ Her Mom Isn't Actually Jhené Aiko⚠︎︎♡︎ She Just Looks Like Her In My Opinion ♡︎___

A/N
⚠︎︎ Her Mom Isn't Actually Jhené Aiko⚠︎︎
♡︎ She Just Looks Like Her In My Opinion ♡︎
___

He smiled as I showed him the video. "You beautiful as hell, you know that?" he said making me blush. "Thank you Kentrell" I said as we made eye contact.

"Shawty" he said as we continued to make eye contact. "Hmm?" I hummed waiting for him to continue talking. "Can I get cho number?" he asked, causing me to nod.

He took out his phone and went to the contact app before clicking  'add contact'. "What's yo number shawty" he said as he looked up at me then back at the phone.

"786-464-0938" I said as k seen him type my number in and save it as 'Nadia💚'. I smiled to myself as I felt my phone ding. Picking it up off of my lap, I saw a text from a unknown number.

I looked up at Kentrell to see him already doing the same with a big smile on his face. I chuckled before opening the message to see that he just sent so emoji's.

Clicking on the number at the top of the screen, I clicked 'add contact' and add him as  '🤎' before locking my phone and placing it back on my lap.

I looked up at him to seeing him staring at my arms. I looked down to see what he was looking at to see that he was looking at my heart tattoo.

"What dat mean?" he asked while pointing to my tattoo. I  mugged my arm before looking back up at him. "I got it with a old friend" I said as he looked at me confused.

"What you mean old?" he asked making me chuckle. "We feel out over some dumb stuff" I said as I started to stare back at him as he nodded.

"You don't cuss?" he said making me shake my head. "Well I do but not often" I said as he nodded his head again before laying it on my shoulder.

I smiled before I seen a girl recording up. I brushed it off because he did say he was a rapper. I grabbed my phone off my lap and started scrolling through my instagram feed.

___
Me and Nyla walk out of the airport while rolling our suitcases behind us. "He was a rapper and he was brown skinned with scars on his forehead.

"Girl I know you fucking lien" she said as she stopped walking. "What" I said before stopping next to her. "You sat next to nba youngboy!?" she said, a smile growing on her face.

"Uhh, honesty I don't know. Do you know his real name?" I asked before walking over to the rental car that we requested. "His real name is Kentrell" she said making me nod.

"That was his name alright" I said as she started dancing. "Girlll, tell me what y'all talked about" she said as she got in the driver sea and starting the car.

"Okay" I said as she backed out of her parking space before pulling out of the parking lot and heading to our hotel.

___

♥︎ ᴅᴏɪʀxᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ ♥︎ʜᴏᴡ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴀᴅɪᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴛʀʀᴇʟʟ ?🝮 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ 🝮ᴇxᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs !

ʜᴏᴡ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴀᴅɪᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴛʀʀᴇʟʟ ?
🝮 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ 🝮
ᴇxᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs !