♥︎ ᴛᴇɴ ♥︎

ɴᴀᴅɪᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ♥︎ ( sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 8, 2022 )

Location : Seattle, Washington

I walked over to the sink to brush my teeth. I started brushing my teeth before looking at my camera.

Once I was done, I looked down at the camera. "Ok, so I'm going to wash my face. Don't wash your face before brushing your teeth because you will have toothpaste on your mouth and chin" I said as I grabbed my 'Cetaphil' face wash.

I wet my hand a little before rubbing it in until I seen bubbles. I started to wash my face as I listened to 'Karma' by Queen Naija.

I washed my face for a while before turning on the sink. I rinsed my face before grabbing the towel that was on the counter.

"Ok so-" I was cut off by Kentrell walking into the bathroom. "You have to use the bathroom?" I asked causing him to nod while whipping his eyes.

"Ok just give me a second" I said as I started to grab my thing before grabbing the camera and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom down the hall before closing the door behind me. I sat everything on the counter before setting the camera back on the trypod.

"Ok so now we are going to use theee" I dragged as I grabbed my eye cream out of my skin care pouch. "Ok we are using the 'Sublimage' eye cream from Chanel."

I squeezed some under each eye before closing it and putting it back in my skin care pouch. "And you want to rub it all around your eyes" I said before tightening my robe.

I rubbed the cream around my eyes before looking down at the camera. "I think I want to vlog today" I said as I grabbed my moisturizer.

"I'm using the gentle skin cetaphil moisturizer" I said putting it in the camera.

"NADIA" I heard Kentrell yell causing me to look at the closed door before shaking my head.

"I'm going to have to edit that out because no" I said looking in the mirror. I sighed as I started to rub the moisturizer into my skin.

Once I was done I grabbed my face mist and showed the camera. "My friend got this for me so I don't know where it's from, it doesn't have a label either" I said twisting my lips to the side.

I sprayed my face a few time before placing the spray bottle on the counter.

"NADIA!" he yelled again causing me to open the bathroom room door and poke my head out. "Yes!" I yelled back before walking out of the bathroom.

I walked to my room and opened the door to reveal Kentrell who had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh, nothin' I just wanted to see where you was at" he said causing me to give him a blank stare.