♥︎ ꜰɪᴠᴇ ♥︎

ɴᴀᴅɪᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ♥︎ (ᴊᴜʟʏ 24, 2022)

Location : Miami, Flordia

"I told that bitch to stop recording" Kentrell said rubbing his hand down his face. This morning he called my telling me to check the shade room.

There was a video of us at the zoo from yesterday and everyone was saying we're a thing. "They already found my Instagram" I said as he passed back and forth.

I looked away from the phone to finish washing my hair. I had to rinse the conditioner out. "That's exactly why I deactivated my Instagram account" he said before picking up the phone.

I lifted my head with my eyes closed and looked at the phone causing him to laugh. "What's funny?" I said putting my head back in the sink.

Not hearing a answer I peeked from under my hair to see him starting at me. I shook my head before finishing to rinse the conditioner out of my hair.

___
"Do you have a problem with me?" I said looking at Kentrell as he licked his ice cream. "No, I just want some of yours" he said smiling down at me. I rolled my eyes before grabbing a spoon out of the bag and handing it to him.

"I don't wanna use that" he said smacking the spoon out my hand. Before I could respond, he grabbed the ice cream from my hand and licked it. My mouth fell open in shock as he sat there and continued to eat mines like he didn't have his own.

"Kentrellll why would you do that" I dragged as he licked my ice cream before licking his own. "This good" he said before whipping the side of his mouth with a napkin.

"Anyways what you wanna do today" he asked before passing me my ice cream back. "Umm, I don't know. I think I wanna go home because you made me mad."

"What did I do? Is it about that damn I ice cream? I'll get you another one" he said with a confused look on his face while be pulled on his dreads.

"Stop Kentrell, I was just playing" I said pulling his hand out his hair. "Dont play like that" he said pushing my hand away with a mug on his face.

I laughed as he pulled out his phone and went to Instagram. "Hey y'all, say hey" he said causing me to cover my face and hold up my middle finger causing him to gasp. "She wanna act all shy so imma come back when she in a good mood" he said before ending the video.

"Come on" he said while standing up and reaching for my hand. Grabbing it he grabbed our trash before throwing it away in the trash can. We walked out of the ice cream parlor as he slipped his phone in his pocket.

"Let's go to the mall" I said while we walked to his car. "Which one?" he asked holding my hand tighter as we crossed the street. "Oww I am not a little kid Kentrell, I know how to cross the street" I said rolling my eyes as he laughed.