♥︎ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx ♥︎

𝑁𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑎 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑙 ♥︎ ( ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 16, 2024 )

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah

"I'm so tired" I mumbled as I walked through the airport with Karma on my hip.

I walked out of the exit before looking for the car that I had rented on the way here.

Once I found it, I walked over to the man that had the keys before saying a quick 'thank you'. I grabbed the keys causing him to walk away.

I unlocked the backseat before putting Karma in the car seat that was in the back. I made sure she was strapped in before closing the door and opening the trunk.

I put my suitcase in before closing the trunk before getting in the car myself.

I clicked the push start button before pulling my phone out of my pocket.

I sent Kentrell a quick text before going to the GPS app. I put the location of the hotel that we were staying at before connecting my phone to the bluetooth.

I went to my playlist causing 'Baddest Thing' to start playing. I turned up the radio before putting the truck in reverse.

___
A Hour Later

I grabbed Karma out of the car seat before closing the door. I clicked the lock button on the keys a few time before turning around and looking up at the mansion.

I walked up to the porch before taking a deep breath.

I kinda miss it here...

I gently knocked on the door before putting the car keys in my pocket.

I heard yelling and shuffling on the other side of the door before the door swung open, revealing Kd.

"NIGGA SHUT THE FU- BESTIEEEE" Kd yelled as he ran and hugged me. I hugged him back as he moved us side to side.

"Who was at the door?" Ben said walking out of the kitchen.

After a while, Kd finally let me go and stepped aside. I walked into the house causing Kd to close the door behind me.

"Oh my god, thank god for coming back. Kentrell been snapping on everybody after you left. That nigga was even listening to Bryson Tiller" Ben said causing me to chuckle before he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm not coming back, I just came down here so Kentrell can see Karma" I mumbled the last part before pulling away.

"Nadia guess what" Kd said as we walked over to the couch before sitting down.