♥︎ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ♥︎

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ シ ( ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 23, 2022 )

Location : Seattle, Washington

Everyone sat in Nadia's living room talking as she tried to keep her mind off of the pregnancy announcement so that she didn't stress herself out.

"Nadia, what's wrong with you? You've been acting like that since about last week when you-" Nyla started to say before Nadia cut her off.

"I'm good, nothing is wrong with me. I'm not acting funny" she said putting my head into her hands.

"Girl, something must be wrong for you to be snappin like that" Joe said as he looked between Nadia and Nyla with a frown on his face.

Nadia stood up before walking off and up the stairs. She walked into her room before closing the door and locking it behind her.

"Shes been acting like that since last week, I don't know what's wrong with her" Nyla shook her head as she looked around the living room.

"What yo ass don did to ha Nyla, she ain't acting like that for no reason" Ben asked looking over at Nyla.

"I didn't do anything, she's just been snapping on me since last week" she said looking over at Ben before looking over at Kd who was getting up.

"I'm about to go check on her" he said before making his way upstairs. He walked over to her room door before gently knocking.

Not getting a response, he tried twisting the handle noticing it was locked.

He rushed down the stairs causing everyone's attention to fall on him with a confused look on their faces.

"What the fuck you runnin like that for?" Herm mugged as they all continued to look at Kd.

"The door is locked" he panicked causing Ben, Kentrell, Joe, and Nyla to quickly stand up.

"What the fuck you mean the door locked?" Kentrell rushed up the stairs before going over to her door. He twisted the knob to confirm that it was locked.

"NADIA" Kd yelled causing Kentrell to turn around and mug him.

He closed his mouth as Nyla pulled a bobby pin out of her bun and handed it to Kentrell.

Without thinking twice, Kentrell picked the lock before quickly opening the door. Nadia quickly looked up at the door with a confused look on her face.