𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 5 : 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑵𝑬𝑹?

Comincia dall'inizio

Rocky was standing in front of the shores. Rithu went and stood next to him. "So how was my surprise??" He asked. "Unexpected one!!!... And I am not sure about this!!" She said. "Aren't you happy bacha??... You wanted to work right??, He asked. "I don't know... I mean I am happy that you thought this much about me... But Rocky..." She said. "You are worrying because it's illegal mining and business??" He asked. "Really?? I know it's illegal and I don't have any problem with it!!! Actually I don't have any experience in this... Yeah I have worked as a Financial Analyst... But this is huge!!" She said. He held her hands. "See I didn't made you as my business partner just because you are my wife... I know you are intelligent and smart enough to handle this.... And i am with you nah... I'll teach you everything!!" He winked. "Okay Rocky ji!!" She said.

They went to their room. Rocky and Rithu were discussing about the mining and other things as Rocky said he was teaching her the business. She was listening to everything with full focus. And inbetween gave him some ideas too. "Thats what I said you are smart!!" He said. She shrugged. "Well I am happy that I got a proper partner now... Those old partner were never my favourite... Specially they are not alive now!!" He said. "Rocky... I think you forgot about your most favourite and loyal partner GuruPandian... He is still alive!!" She said. "Oh yeah... I literally forgot about him... But he is going to hell soon, so no point of adding him in the partners list!!" He said.

She shook her head. Rocky found it cute so he couldn't control himself from kissing her cheeks. "Mr. Bariya... What is this behaviour... We are talking about business... And i am not your wife now!!" She said blowing her hair strands. He chuckled and pulled her cheeks. She pushed him by digging her nail near his chest. "So you do these things with all other partners???... This is how you'll do your business deals??" She asked folding her hands. "Not often... But yeah, if the partner will be cute and hot like you then definitely!!" He said. "You...." She said and started hitting him with the pillows. "Do you really think that these pillows can hurt me??" He asked. She rolled her eyes.

That time they got a call. Rithu was near the telephone so she picked it up. "Someone from India wants to talk to you!!" The receptionist said and connected the call. "Rithu??" The voice asked. "Who is that??" Rocky asked Rithu. "I think it's Mahira!!" She replied. "Yeah... Me only!!" Mahira replied. "Hmm... Tell me!!" Rithu said. "Yaar you come back... Please!!" Mahira said. "What happened??? Any problem??" Rithu asked. "No no... But please you come tomorrow!!" Mahira said. "Arey... But atleast me what it is??" Rithu asked. Prathik grabbed the receiver and replied. "Nothing serious... But please tomorrow morning you come here!!" He said. Rithu got irritated. "Guys are you kidding me??" She asked. "No dude... Mahira just made me promise that I can't tell you the reason... But seriously there is no issues... So you don't worry... You just come home we'll explain!!" He said. "Okay Fine!!!" Rithu said and hung up the call.

"What??" Rocky asked. "I don't know... Mahira just wants me there tomorrow... So I'll leave tomorrow morning!!" Rithu said. "What about the lunch that Inayat is planning??" Rocky asked. "You attend it nah Rocky!!" She said. "What about me??" He asked like a kid. "Bacha... I think you are old enough to stay alone!!!" Rithu said. "That's your name!!" He said. "But you only acting like a baby now!!" She said. "Darling but..." Before he completes she kissed him. "Just one day right!!... After that lunch you'll also leave for India!!" She said. "I never knew that Mahira is going to be the villain of my love story!!" Rocky said. Rithu pinched his nose.

NEXT DAY:
Rithu reached their home alone. VM was there in the hallway. He seemed like lost in his thoughts. "Are you missing Pra....? She didn't completed the name. "Don't go there!!" He said. "Arey... I just wanted to ask about Prathna... Pragati's daughter!!... I saw you were became close with her... She was so comfortable playing with you... But i couldn't ask anything about it that time... You know nah I was in my own DDMP!!" She said. "What is that DD..?" He asked confused. "Depressing Decision Making Process!!" She said. "Ohh.... Well yeah Prathna was so sweet and I loved playing with her... It made me feel like a human... Which I wasn't before!!" He said.

"You were human that time too... It's just that you followed whatever your bosses said.... They were animals... So that you also behaved like that... But now you have got a new boss... Who treat people equally... So that you are doing it now...!!" Rithu said. "Not only him... You are also a reason for my change!! You are the one who made me feel like your own family.... Even you gave me the opportunity of doing your kanyadaan... I never thought I am capable enough to do these things" He said. "Aww... Don't make me cry in the morning VM!!" Rithu said. He smiled. "What about Pragati... You got her phone number or what??" She asked. "You won't stop this... Don't you??" He asked. "Never ever give up!!" She said.

Mahira and others came there. "What the heck was that??" Rithu asked. "I am pregnant!!" Mahira said simply. "What???" Rithu screamed. "You heard it right!!" Mahira said. Rithu hugged her. "God... Who says these kind of things this calmly??" She asked. "Yaar we both are weird at our own ways don't you know??" Mahira asked. Rithu rolled her eyes. "Yesterday only I got to know this... After Prathik, I wanted to tell it to you... That too in person... So I called you to come!!" Mahira said.

Rithu noticed that Chacha is somewhat worried. She went near him. "Is there any problem??" She asked. "No beta!!" He said. "Don't lie Chacha... I can clearly see something you worried about" She said. He looked at VM. They both shared worried look. "So you also know that??" She asked VM. "Didn't Rocky told you about the second surprise??" Chacha asked. "No... He told me that he will give it some other time..." She said. They looked at her silently. "Tell me what is it!!! please yaar!!" Rithu said.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉