Coco had also worn a black lace dress that clung tightly to her curvaceous body and enhanced her already effortlessly beautiful appearance

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Coco had also worn a black lace dress that clung tightly to her curvaceous body and enhanced her already effortlessly beautiful appearance. Her mixed Latin American, African, and Italian heritage rewarded her with an ethnically-ambiguous, exotic look. Her skin held a deep bronze tan shade and her wavy brunette tresses cascaded smoothly down the full length of her back. 

For as long as I'd known her, attracting men had never been her problem. They always seemed to hit on her wherever we went. Thus, I still couldn't seem to understand why she always insisted on my company while out on her nightly ventures, only for me to be routinely left alone while grown men swarmed her.

"Damn bitch! We look so good!" Coco hummed, excitedly hooking one of her arms around mine and leading the way to our Uber.

"We do." I agreed, as we entered a white Tesla.

Thirty minutes later, and we had finally arrived at the restaurant. It was modern and chic, with a notable line of customers already waiting outside. Fortunately, Patricia had made early reservations and we were able to bypass the entire line to walk straight in.

"Party for Patricia Wells." Coco told the hostess, who immediately began to search through a large black folder. 

Once the hostess appeared to find what she was looking for, she nodded her head in confirmation and escorted us to a four-sided table in one of the private rooms. The establishment was quite beautiful, smelling of lavender and roses. I could see why the restaurant had drawn clusters of people willing to wait outside in the cold and adamant to make their way inside. 

Our seats allowed for a scenic view of the ocean, just as the sun began to set. On one side of the room, there was a clear window that presented a mesmerizing outlook of the water front. On the other side, a large, golden-framed mirror spanned the entirety of the wall, reflecting all angles of the lofted space.  

"Coco, you look so stunning! Oh, I didn't know your plus one was going to be Sasha." Patricia greeted, as soon as we stepped fully into the private room and took two seats at the designated table.

"Hey girl! Thanks, so do you! Yeah, I figured I'd bring Sasha along. She needs to come out more often." Coco returned the compliment and seemed to ignore Patricia's very obvious disdain at my presence.

Patricia wore an all-white pant suit with a wide opening split down the middle of her A-cup chest. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail and her lipstick was painted a bright cherry red color. Though the rest of her makeup remained light and simple, even I had to admit that she looked good.

"At least look a little happy to see me, Patricia." I joked, even though I truthfully cared very little about how she actually felt about me.

I still had no clue why she persistently behaved so catty towards me. She was beautiful and confident, possessing many of the qualities I secretly wished I had in myself. If anything, I should have been the envious one.