"I wasn't abducted four years ago. I stepped forward and accepted the leader', Rimuru-sama's invitation, all on my own." (Satsuki)

"After all... Nii-san, You were born on the side of evil" (Satsuki)

"I am... Evil? That is why you cannot return?"

"I didn't show up by your side because... Because you shouldn't have anyone important in your life." (Satsuki)

"What... What does that mean?" (Sasuke)

"The destruction you give is different from that of Root. Our destruction is done with intent and reason."

"But those are lost to you. Your violence is one that involves even the people you love, and leaves nothing undestroyed not even yourself." (Satsuki)

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND! SATSUKI! I FAIL TO COMPREHEND A SINGLE WORD YOU'RE SAYING! I CAME TO TAKE YOU BACK! TO DISPEL OUR CLANS REGRETS! THAT--- THAT'S WHY I AM FIGHTING!"

"WHAT IS LACKING FROM ME!?"

"WHAT CAN I DO TO GET YOU BACK!?"

"I don't understand, Satsuki... Answer me... Please...!!!" (Sasuke)

In a place full of screens, Satsuki voiced her thoughts through the mic.

"You've done enough, Nii-san... If you keep killing after this you--- you won't make it out alive... No matter what kind of person you are..."

Finally, tears came out.

She leaned to the table with sadness written on her face.

"As long as you're alive, I'll be fine."

[With Naruto]

Naruto listened to the voice inside his head; the voice of his mother.

'I have taken care of it, however... Sasuke will try getting her back if he knows about it! So Naruto-kun! Go, save her!'

Naruto did not waste any time thinking anymore. With beastly claws and features, he dashes forward toward Sasuke who's a bit far away talking to Satsuki through the hallway's camera.

And his claws finally reached out to Sasuke.

*SLAM*

He slammed Sasuke to the right, hard enough to break the wall and blast him out of the building.

"Kuh--!" In response, Sasuke holds himself to the wall seconds after he falls. He is now standing vertically on the wall.

Through the smoke and debris, Naruto approached Sasuke again at high speed.

"You damned fox--!!" (Sasuke)

And this, They clashed.

.
.
.

Sasuke was just thinking about his actions before Naruto punched and blast him out of the building.

But some words escaped Sasuke's mouth; "I take that back..."

Naruto, who was just going to went berserk one more time, turn his attention to him.

"I understand you..." (Sasuke)

.
.
.

Guilt

.
.
.

One and a half years ago.

--- Naruto Uzumaki's POV ---

"You are actually the Demon, Nine-tailed fox spirit, who killed Iruka's parents and destroy our village!!!" (Mizuki)

No one has ever told me anything.

Nobody cared for me... Dad never really came to see me except on the weekends.

But at the end of the day, I was always the only one left confused.

No adults would answer my question properly.

Nor any kids wanted to be my friend.

"nobody accepts you! That's why Iruka hates you so much!" (Mizuki)

2 out of my teachers told me to steal a scroll...

"This is a waste of time, just kill the demon brat already" (Kyoya)

But one of them...

"No one accepts him, but he knows the meaning of human suffering! He is not the demon fox spirit, he is naruto Uzumaki of the leaves!" (Iruka)

Was my actual teacher.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAWR" My emotion exploded the moment I cast a whole bunch of clones.

Just as I finally cast a clone, they all dispersed back into white smokes.

But there's something weird.

My body felt really hot.

It was burning.

And I feel... Angry

The next thing I knew, 3 bodies lay down before me.

There are one that was sliced into pieces, and one blown off...the last one though...

Had a huge hole in his stomach, and a huge smile on his face.

I thought he, Iruka-sensei... Would say something at that time... As if he was trying to embrace me. Telling me good job.

There was a chance... There was.
But now he won't be saying something anymore... No, he can't.

Those words I've yearned for, more than anything in the world, I will never hear them again...

This... This was---

.
.
.

--- Third Person's POV ---

[Present day]

"Guilt" (Sasuke)

Those words were the trigger.

Naruto wasn't prepared for it mentally.

He grasped his white hair and a loud scream escaped from the Fox Jinchuuriki.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

But he went on into his berserk mode once more after he cry out.

However,

*SHING*

*SLAAAM*

A perfect susano'o.

A purple yet translucent gigantic humanoid creature with samurai attire and wings made out of Chakra.

"My susano'o has no limitations to what it could create. And I this is the perfect susano'o... There you have it, my last trump card..." With blood spurting out from his mouth and bruises, Sasuke calmly explained to Naruto who was slammed by Susanoo's hand.

"You... Are filled with fear and atonement... It is not that I do not understand your fear--- Naruto."

For the first time, Sasuke called out his enemy's name.

"Regrets... 'If only I had done this at that time' living with thoughts like that, it's hell. However, at this moment you are an obstacle standing between my sister and me... Hence, I shall discard you"

.
.
.

To be continued.