Primo Sayoree : Mamori Tai Cinco

Start from the beginning

Did i say anything funny?

He reach up and flick my forehead softly "parehas talaga kayo ng nonno mo laging nakakunot noo. My question was actually not about him...itatanong ko lang kung nabili mo yung thyme and basil powder na pinapabili ko" his eyes gleamed with amusement as he answered.

What? Did i just assume? What the hell?

I avoided his gaze having enough of being read for none existing things, it was nothing.

I silently move the bottle of thyme and basil to him as i tried hard not to let their teasings get into my head.

That kid might have a pair of the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen aside from my fofo and papa's but its not enough. Isa pa like what i've said i don't date teenagers.

Specially a childish loud one at that.

After helping fofo clean the kitchen with zia zoey and zia kaori teasing me we finished after a short period of time dahil patapos na din naman sila magluto kanina pa.

I was walking back to the living room while wiping my hand with a hand towel when i finally notice how quiet they had gone.

The music turned off and the only thing that can be heard was of the piano being played.

Might be bel-- i look up and cut off my own thoughts.

It is indeed bel but not only him, nyebe was seated beside him while they play.

My eyes was drawn to him...how can someone so loud, energetic and noisy make such beautiful melody?

What? What did i just thought of?

His fingers dance swiftly and gracefully along the keys as if he has been doing it all his life.

"Now i remember him, i once watch him play as a finale in david geffen hall, from the julliard school 3rd year student" i turn my head to look at who spoke.

Fofo.

He smile at me "im a fan of him but belphoebe is an even bigger fan" he added, i know behind those smiles are implications.

Do they really think that i actually have any sort of relationship or feelings with a guy i just met? A kid?

Just as i turn my gazeback at them, they had already finish the piece and everyon clapped loudly while shouting compliments.

I watch in amusement as the guy--- nyebe wave and bow while saying thank you as if he really did a grand performance... but he ended it with a bashful laugh.

Suddenly his eyes catch mine. Saglit siyang napatigil bago ngumiti ng malaki while tilting his head almost unnoticeably.

He was silently asking if i saw it.

I answer it with a brief nod not having any reason to deny it.

His eyes lit up acknowledging my answer making me chuckle under my breath. A kid.

After that everyone went back to their own thing. I guess.

I decided to check on him, i bought him here, he's my responsibility.

He was jumping a little on his feet with his hand behind his back as he waited for me to reach him? His doe eyes already on me as his smile never dying down.

I can see bel looking at me with curious yet amused eyes propabably thinking just like the others do.

Its not true.

Mali sila ng akala.

Im just doing this out of pity.

"You holding up?" I asked when i was close enough.