◼️ONE

KEYSHAWN POV

"Wooo!! That was so fun!"I exclaimed as I walked out of the fair.

"Yeah but my mom is gonna be mad as hell when I get home."Luke said

"Why?"I said

"I snuck out and she found out, wants me home right away."Luke said

"Damn...I can walk home it's not far,"I said, obviously lying.

"You sure?"Luke said "I'll just be in more trouble,"He said, laughing.

"Yep."I said

"Alright see you later Shawn,"Luke said as he leaned in for a hug.

"Bye!"I said as Luke walked away.

I opened my phone and began to try to call an Uber.

"Damn no service..."I said under my breath.

I looked around and saw some lights down the street, so I began to walk. After walking for a couple of minutes, I arrived at a little corner store. I stood outside trying to call my Uber, but I was quickly interrupted.

"Hey no loitering!"The worker said

I rolled my eyes and walked into the alleyway. As I entered the alley I started to hear people talking. I peaked around the corner and saw a guy in all black picking up an older man by the neck.

"Plus you wouldn't want any witnesses right."The older man said as he pointed towards me.

The man in all black turned towards me, and all I saw was a face that seamed to be painted white poorly with black circles around his eyes imitating a skeleton. Me and the man locked eyes for a while. His eyes were quite mesmerizing. The older man then broke free of the younger mans grip. The older man kicked the man in all black, which resulted in the younger man punching him into a wall.

That's my cue to dip. I turned around and began running the opposite way. I hadn't noticed, but my heart was beating extremely fast. I turned down another alleyway and stopped. I looked to my left and right and saw nothing. I think I'm clear.

"Hey."I felt a hand rest on my shoulder.

"AH!!!"I screamed "I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM PLEASE!"I said

"I'm not gonna hurt you."He said

His voice sounded fake. It didn't seem like his actual voice.

"But listen. You better not tell anyone."He said

I was lost in words again. Me and his eyes connected once again. This time I saw his features slightly different. His hair was big, poofy, and curly and it almost covered his eyes. His lips were big and plump. His eyes were still his best features.

"Got it?"He said

I shook my head, yes, and he shook his head at me before turning around and running. He pushed off the ground and began running up the walls. What in the Spider-Man?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rushed into the house and closed the door swiftly after me.

"Woah Shawn are you okay?"My mom said

"You won't believe what just happened!"I said as I locked the door and peaked out the window.

Although I saw him leave, I still felt like I was being watched.

"Sit down sweetie...it'll be okay,"My mom said as we walked over to the living room.

"Luke was in trouble so I was walking home from the fair and I was trying to call my Uber, but I got stuck in an alleyway where these two guys were arguing."I said "Then they noticed me and a guy in all black told me not to tell anyone! Then he literally bolted away from and and started running up walls!"I said

"Oh god..."My mon said, "don't tell anyone, we don't want to be involved with anything like that."She said