Porphyrion gripped his large spear before throwing it javelin style through the air.

Zeus raised his bolt, blasting the weapon with his lightning, sending it off course, falling back to the giant king's feet.

That seemingly signalled the violence to begin, the two sides rushing at each other.

Polybotes grinned as he flew at the sea god, smashing into the god's trident with his own.

While in a test of their strength, the basilisks on the giant's head notified him that the son of Poseidon was behind him. Swinging his large hand around his body, he felt the sensation of hitting a smaller body. Grinning, he turned around only for his expression to drop as the mere demigod was holding back his blow with a hand of his own.

"Are you...flying?" Polybotes asked, losing focus as he was in shock that a son of Poseidon was floating in mid air effortlessly holding back his blow.

His eyes widened in fear as the boy's blade grew, until it was large enough to slice off his hand, which was the very thing that happened.

Turning back to Poseidon, Polybotes lost the battle of strength quickly, not having a second hand to equal the god's strength with.

Dodging the basilisks from the bane of Poseidon's head, Perseus struck at the same time that his dad's trident impaled Polybotes, killing the giant.

Looking around, everyone seemed to be holding their own, though everyone was forcing their opponent back while Porphyrion was advancing on Jason and his father.

Percy made to help them, before he heard a cry of pain.

Annabeth had told him before they landed, not to draw attention with his powers, nor to solely protect her, because she could stand her own ground.

He fully believed that, but it was impossible for him to stand by as she flew against a rock, shaken and almost unconscious. Appearing at her side, Percy checked her over for any fatal wounds.

Annabeth had a large cut on her shoulder, blood dripping, probably from her opponent's spear grazing her.

"Don't." She told him, trying to stand up but failing.

"Too late." Percy told her without emotion, he didn't care if she hadn't been fatally injured, enough was enough.

Standing back up, Athena watched as Percy took the place of her daughter, fighting along side her, deflecting her bane's blow.

His fighting style was as flawless as ever, but something was new, something she had never seen before.

It was less than a few seconds of battle with him, that the bane of the goddess was decimated by a demigod who moved faster than sound, his movements held no sound, a silent, deadly killer.

“Perseus, your arms..." The goddess marvelled at the beautiful, very dark shade of magenta coursing through his veins, mostly visible on his forearms.

Not wanting to spend the fight playing twenty one questions, Percy burst off towards the other gods.

Athena went over to help her daughter stand, giving her a look. "You don't want to know." Annabeth told her mother, making the goddess sigh. She hated not knowing things.

Percy continued his rampage, deciding that until the fight was over, there would be no safety for his light.

Picking up the massive spear from Athena's bane, one that he shouldn't have been able to handle so easily, Percy skipped forward to gain momentum before planting his left foot, rearing back with his right side before launching the weapon like a javelin.