"She will be okay, Taani... I checked her pulse... It's being normal... Don't worry" Zain came and stood beside her. Taani's teary eyes flared up like a hot molten milk. "Don't you dare to sympathize, Zain ... Ye sab hua tumhari wajah se..." She accused him. And suddenly, she held his collar. "Sach sach bataon... Zain.. kya kiya tumne Sharon ke saath... Usko kya hua hai?" Taani begged. "Agar Sharon ko kuch bi hua na... I swear... Mein tumhe chodungi nahi ..." She warned him.

Zain slightly smiled. But his eyes were filled with unknown pain. She knew that kind of pain. And for a moment, she gave into it and softened her hold around his collar. "Mein jaanta hun ..Tanni. .. Sirf tumhi nahi... Balki tumhara pure doston ko abi mujhe Marne ka man kar raha hoga ..." He confessed.

"Toh hoga hi na... Zain... Apne Kiya hi aise" she dismissed her hold on him. "Zindagi mein haar Jeet hota rehta hai... Aur aap ek Jeet ko pane ke liye... Barah logon ka sapne barbad kar diya hai... Aur toh aur... Ek ladki ka bharosa tod diya... Wo bi us ladki ka jisne... Apne doston se ladkar... Tumhara saath diya... Tumhe ek dost maana... Iska ehmiyat ka dajhiya uda Diya tumne aur tumhare pure team ne... Aur..." Taani laughed sarcastically"ab bol rahe ho ki... We are feeling like killing you..."

"You are right and wrong, Taani..." Zain's throat constricted. "Zindagi mein haar Jeet hota rehta hai... ye sahi hai... lekin iske liye... Meine kabhi Sharon ka bharosa nahi toda .. aur na hi mein kabhi aisa kar sakta hun..." He wasn't going to accept this particular accusation from her or anyone.

Taani stared at him in confusion. He looked hurt. But why? "Agar tum itna honest ho... Toh stage pe jo kuch bi hua... Wo kya ta?" She questioned him. "Mein sach mein nahi janta hun .." he looked straight into her eyes. And Taani stumbled. Because, she may not be a pro at reading people. But that guy in front of her whom everyone including her were exonerating,was actually not guilty. "I didn't even had a slight idea about our choreographies being one and the same..." He held her hand. "please... Believe me... Sharon mujhe galat samaj Rahi hai... Mein isi baat ko use explain karne gaya ta...Taani... But she was in no state of listening to me... She kept running away from me... Aur ... Jab usne kaha aage mat aana... I obeyed her... But she slipped into the lake... Mein kya karta, Taani... I just couldn't believe that she mistrusted me so much that she wasn't even ready to listen to me... But koi baat nahi... She will be alright... I will talk to her again..." His face sulked. Taani understood that Sharon was never going to beleive him. Even though, she didn't want to beleive him... His face didn't lie... His emotions couldn't betray her. "Tumko bi mere baaton ke upar bharosa nahi aa raha hai na..." His lips curled up. But it wasn't a smile. Instead, it was filled out of remorse.

"..." Taani was about to speak as series of noises roused around.

"Get the fuck off your hands from her...damn it..." Rey dashed into the hospital zone. He directly went into Zain as whole team walked in. "Taani... Are you okay?" Girls of the gang, came to her side as the boys ganged up against Zain who was held by Rey. Rey had plastered him onto the nearby wall. He scoffed as Rey pressed his hand harder onto Zain's neck. Swayam would have literally killed him on the spot but he wanted to see Sharon first. He moved into the OT irrespective of no allowance to the outsiders.

"Rey..." Taani rushed seeing his anger seething like a sharp knife. "Ye aap kya kar rahe ho..." She feared for the life of Zain. "Please... Chodo use Rey..." She tried to grab his arm. Rey's death glare could have made anyone to zombie walk back. But it was Taani. She would stand her ground unlike others. "Please...Rey ..." She begged him. Rey tightened his hold fist across his neck. "Tum isko chodne ke liye bol rahe ho?" There was disappointment in his voice.

Taani had texted him the next minute she had found Sharon. Rey was the one who called Swayam and hence forth everyone are here. How much ever, Rey or Swayam or others of the gang may be angry on Sharon... But they never gave up on her. She knew Rey would run if she needed him. She knew her Bhai would sacrifice everything in this world just to keep Sharon safe from anything. And her friends would always be there for her. That's what the friendship is.