TiredTWT cooking schinagains(1)

TiredTWT members:

Wallibear
Purpled
BoomerNA
SquidKid
Hannahxxrose
KrustyDavid
SammyGreen
Astelic

------

Purpled sighed as was so rudely woken up by his brother, Punz. Punz was carrying him, bridal style. When the older set Purpled down, he accidentally woke him up. Purpled groaned, looking around at his surroundings. He was on a couch in a nice airbnb Punz rented. 

This was for a special reason though. 

He bolted up immediately, shaking his head to get rid of any tiredness. Purpled had violet eyes with platinum blonde hair. His hair was short, covering his forehead in the front. His hair swiped to the side just above his eyebrows, having a cyan streak in his hair. Purple alien antennas stuck out of his hair. His violet eyes shined with happiness, his left eyes sclera black. Purpled had cyan and yellow freckles covering his face and body. He had little constellations hidden in there. He was wearing a grey sweatshirt with knee-high shorts. 

Punz, on the other hand was more simple. He had blonde hair, having a mullet and side part. Punz had icy blue eyes roaming around the room. He's wearing a white t-shirt with ripped black jeans. Punz had gold jewelry on, 3 rings on his hands, a gold chain and bracelet. He'd always been one to wear expensive things, he thought they looked good. 

Ah, back to the special reason. 

TiredTwt was finally meeting up. Everyone lived in different servers, so this was huge. They decided to meet up in Hypixel, where everyone met. Punz had to come to supervise, because he knew the group could be irresponsible. Plus, he was good friends with Boomer. 

Purpled was the first one here, as Punz was basically setting this whole thing up. The older rented everything needed, and had plans. The next arrival was Walli, as he lived in Hypixel. He was supposed to be here in an hour or so. 

For now, Punz was getting everything arranged. Sleeping rooms, food for today, etc. 

He was having Purpled and Walli share a room, Astelic and Hannah sharing a room, Punz and Boomer sharing a room, Sammy and David sharing a room, then Squid had to take the couch. 

Punz wanted to have everyone decide what to make, then they can cook it. He knew it would be pretty funny to watch them do that. 

Purpled agreed, he and Walli hung out all the time and he ended up staying over. Nothing new.

The airbnb was huge, it had 2 floors and a basement. The first floor had a big kitchen and living room. It had a bathroom and stairs to the next floor. It had a white and blue theme. The second floor was just rooms. All the rooms were small, just fitting 2 beds and a dresser. There was 4 rooms all together. Punz had payed extra for all the rooms to be pre-decorated, based on the people who had that room. Purps and Wallis room had a space theme, as they both were nerds when it came to space. Astelic and Hannah had a girly room, with a full body mirror. Punz and Boomer had a frog themed room, mainly for Boomer. Punz wasnt all that interested in frogs. Sammy and David had a regular room, as Punz didnt know them as much as the others. 

The basement was a full hangout room, it had a big flatscreen TV and an array of couches. There was a fireplace and a few other things. There was a big walk-in closet in the back. There was a mini-fridge and a pantry full of snacks. 

Purpled was happy about the whole thing, hell. He wouldve been happy if Punz got a shitty airbnb and all his friends were here. Purpled watched as Punz paced, writing things down in a notebook.

"Calm down."

Purpled stated, grabbing Punz by his arm. Punz always got anxious or stressed when he planned things like this, which was very little. Punz sat down next to Purpled, his leg bouncing. Purpled gave a concerned glance at Punz. Punz sighed and looked at Purpled.

"What if Boomer dosent like me?"

Punz spoke up. Purpled blinked before bursting out laughing. He knew Boomer, they were close friends. He thought as Boomer as like a step-brother, when Punz wasnt there for him Boomer was. Boomer had a crush on Punz. Not the one he always jokes about, a genuine one. Punz gave a glare to Purpled, lightly flicking his head. Purpled pushed his hand away, shaking his head.

"Really? If anything you should be worried about if he's clingy when he's here."

Purpled said, scoffing. He perked up, hearing someones car pull up. Purpled got up, running to the door. He opened it quickly, sprinting out the door. Wallibear was here. 

Walli's face lit up when he saw Purpled, opening his arms for a hug. Purpled basically tackled him into a hug, laughing happily. Although, Walli was older and shorter. Purpled was 6'1, and only 18. Walli and him we're basically inseperable.

"Purp!"

Walli said, chuckling as he hugged back.

"Walli"

He answered, smiling. Purpled stepped back and started to help with bags.

Finally, after heaving bags into the house and sorting them where they need to go. Punz had met Walli multiple times. Well, he was a nice and funny person. Not like he could control who Purpled is friends with.

Wali was dressed in a dark cyan hoodie. He had black hair and the same dark cyan bear ears as his hood. Wallibear had brown eyes, and had black leggings on. Normally, in Bedwars tournaments and such. He had a star theme, going along with Purpleds space theme. But now, he just needed to be comfy. He was a artic bear hybrid, and some sort of rare one at that.

Purpled plopped down on the couch next to Punz, and Walli followed suit. Punz grabbed the remote, turning on a random sci-fi show. He slicked his hair back out of his face, humming.

They sat like that for a while. More people started to arrive, Boomer and Hannah (their siblings), David, Squid and Astelic were here. Everyone decided to go to bed, except Punz as he was waiting for Sammy. 

Boomer has silk white hair, coming down in the middle. He had green freckles and green eyes. Boomer had a green frog bucket hat, and a white turtle neck on. He had green overalls with a big pocket in the front. On the big pocket there was a lily-pad sewn onto it. Boomer was a frog hybrid, so he had a frog tongue sticking out of his mouth.

Hannah, on the other hand had brown hair. She had curtain bangs and had her hair down. Hannah had flowers in her hair and a flower crown. She had a pink long-sleeved crop top and high-waisted black ripped jeans with white heels. Hannah had a pink belt on, with flower themed chains. 

David had short and fluffy brown hair with matching brown eyes. He had a cloud spot on his left eye, it was a birth mark. Though it was a bright white. He had a white t-shirt with blue jean overalls, cloud designs covering it. To match, he had white shoes.

Squid had short blue hair, and a cyan squid beanie. The beanie had long tentacles coming down from it and eyes on the top. His blue hair was almost like Davids, but had cyan streaks in it. Squid has teal eyes, and blue freckles. He had a simple black shirt on and jeans, nothing special.

Astelic had long brown hair and let her hair fall into place randomly as bangs, matching with hazel eyes. She had a purple hood on with shorts on, to match with that she had knee-high socks. The socks had 2 purple stripes on the top, the rest white. She had white tennis-shoes.

Purpled was so happy. He had his friends with him, well. Almost all of them. These friends had watched him grow and climb his way to the top. These friends had seen him cry and seconds later be smiling because of them. These friends had seen more then Punz ever will. 

These friends are family.

---

Words: 1350

YAYYY

Okay okay. So. Yes, the title dosent make sense, but it will next chapter!!

ANYWAYSS

ANNOUNCEMENT! 

I have a discord server for you purpled enjoyers. You purpled chatters, if you will.

https://discord.gg/9EsVxCGXCG

Its also on disboard somewhere with a Purpled tag, soo-

Also, verification n stuff.

This is a safe space for you guys :)