A unexpected visitor.

TW: Depression, Body and face dysphoria.

Purpled was laying in bed, the blinds were closed. His room was dark. The glow in the dark stars he had on his wall from when he was younger, glowed dimly. Normally, this would be normal. But, recently Purpled has been feeling the opposite of that. He hasn't left his room for days. He hasn't eaten in weeks, and he hasn't seen anyone in months. Everyone had seemed to forget of his existence. People tried to visit him, but he was in his cabin. The one no one knew of. DogChamp was taking care of himself as he was very capable. Purpled was scrolling through all his unread messages. 

Most were from Punz. Some were from Boomer. There was alot from Wali. There was a few from Hannah. And one long one from Tommy.

1.

2

3

4

5

People who cared. And 20 more people who didn't care for his existence. That was decent, in his opinion. He sighed and put his phone on his bed, he sat up. Stretching. He had a goal today. He was gonna invite someone here. Maybe. He wanted it to be someone who cared, or not. He just wanted to talk to him, the loneliness was getting to him. He picked up his phone and looked through his contacts.

He stopped at a particular one. Quackity. The one who vowed to kill him. The one who blew up his only way home. The one who crushed him and his stupid dreams. Purpled paused. Maybe this was good. Maybe it was a good way to die. He sighed and kept scrolling, he stopped on Ponks contact. Purpled hummed, satisfied. He pressed call and put the phone up to his ear.

Ring.

Ring.

Ri-

"Hello?"

A happy voice came from the other side.

"Hi, are you free?"

Purpled answered back, he was hopeful.

"Yeah! Do you want me to come over?"

Ponk asked, he was concerned for his friend.

"Yes, that would be nice. I live in a little cabin in the woods, it's kind of far. You know Fundys base? Go to the right of that until you enter a woods, you should be able to find it."

(Obviously this isn't correct, i just made this up on the spot.)

Purpled said, explaining it slowly.

"Okay! I'll come over soon, thanks!"

Ponk said, his voice wavered like he was nervous.

Purpled hung up, then flopped on his bed. He supposed he should freshen up, or at least not smell like shit. He stood up, stretching as he walked. His joints cracked, and he walked into the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, brushed his hair and put on deodorant. He put on a new hoodie and shorts. He fixed his antennas and went to walk out. Well. That was until he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. He had body and face dysphoria. His eyes were glued to the mirror as he saw a unrecognizable face. It was a boney teen with dirty dishwater blonde hair. He had dull purple eyes with his left eye white being black. He had teal freckles and a teal mark under his left eye. His antennas drooped, as they haven't been taken care of. Purpled wanted to run. But the person in the mirror was him. He looked so- so fucking weak. He felt weak. Purpled sighed and walked out of the bathroom. 

He walked to the living room, it wasn't messy and deemed it good enough for a guest. He sat on the couch, on his phone. He scrolled through TikTok, videos of his friends doing dumb shit made him laugh. Purpled heard a knock, then the door opening. He smiled and perked up.

"Pon-"

He cut himself off. That was not Ponk. He was met by a black haired male. A scar running down his face, his brown eye staring at him. He had a white ruffled shirt with black suspenders and black jeans. A simple outfit. But, to fit that outfit was a beautiful blue diamond

axe.

It was Quackity. Quackity had found him.

---

Part 2 coming soon

Words: 700