Black sharpies

The boy was sat in his UFO, Dogchamp was next to him. Purpled sighed and used Dogchamp as a pillow, laying his head on the dog's soft fur. Dogchamp was a big dog, a husky and wolf hybrid. Dogchamp let him, he was sleeping silently. Purpled sighed and felt himself start tearing up. He wiped his tears quickly and huffed. He stared at the ceiling, he adjusted himself and Dogchamp so they were spooning each other. (I'M NOT A ZOOPHILE STOP I'M ALLERGIC TO DOGS IDK HOW YOU TREAT THEM) Purpled sighed and got up, not content with just laying with Dogchamp. He got ready, taking a shower, changing his clothes and putting on his shoes.

He opened his door swiftly and started walking outside, he would've taken Dogchamp with if he wasn't sleeping. Purpled put his hood up to hide his alien features and walked along the path. No one noticed him. No one looked at him. People even whispered about him, asking who he was.

Purpled decided to go to Punz' house, he opened the door and peaked inside. Purpled found a dark and empty house. Pleased, he went inside and closed the door behind him. Purpled looked around, he took off his shoes before wandering around the house. He stopped at a certain picture, it was young Punz and some other DSMP members. He looked at one certain blacked out face next to Punz. As Purpled looked a little closer he realized.

It was him.

14 year old Purpled's face, was blacked out with a big sharpie.

Purpled teared up again. Why would his brother do such a thing? He scrambled to find another blacked out picture, he found plenty. All of the photos with him were blacked out. Tears started falling down Purpled's face.

He loved his brother. Why would he do that?

Purpled sobbed loudly before covering his mouth. He slid to the floor and cried. His sobs were muffled by his hand. He started hyperventilating really badly, he didn't dare let himself make noise so he kept his hand on his mouth. Purpled felt light headed, it got worse after a few seconds. Soon, he passed out because he didn't have enough oxygen.

----TimeSkip

Punz was rushing home, why you may ask? Purpled wasn't answering his phone and he wasn't at his UFO. He reached his door and opened it quickly, Punz didn't have to look around for long to find his brother passed out on the floor. He rushed to him quickly, Purpled's hand was still in his mouth. Punz removed that quickly and picked him up. He set him on his bed and checked his pulse. It was normal, Punz sighed thankfully and sat next to him. Playing with his hair.

----When Purpled woke up <3

Purpled woke up to his hair being played with and on a soft surface. He opened his eyes sleepily, before realizing he didn't pass out here. He shot up and got out a dagger, pointing it at whoever was next to him. It was his traitor brother, Punz. He scoffed and got up, putting the dagger away. Purpled grabbed his phone and walked angrily out of the room.

"Purpled?! Where are you going?"

Punz called out, so much had just happened he didn't have time to process it. He got up and followed his brother, he looked agitated and annoyed by the presence of him.

"Go away."

Purpled spat as he opened the door and walked outside. He continued and headed for his UFO. Punz ran after him and grabbed his hand. Purpled reacted quickly to the touch, shoving him away and punching him harshly in the face. Punz recoiled and fell, blood gushing out of his nose.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

He screamed angrily, confused about what he did.

"Go look at the blacked out face in all the pictures and call me your brother again. Because I know I won't be."

Purpled said with anger in his voice. He continued walking away and left Punz. Punz sat there with guilt slowly filling him. He didn't think Purpled would've found out, he did that a while ago when they were fighting.

Punz messed up, big time.

--- End

700 words

It was rushed, sorry! Idk- I dont like this that much, but- Ugh- what does everyone think?