Lonely & Dumb.

Tw: Loneliness, Blood, Death, Hospitals, Gore, Crying

Purpled was alone at the house a lot. But, that gave him a lot of time to do whatever he wanted. The first day he was left home alone without Punz he sneaked out to play bedwars.

Bedwars is like a illegal underground area. There's a one time entry fee. Islands are elevated structures where your bed is. Diamond islands are a bit smaller then the bases. Mid is weirdly huge. Its the most well built as well. Void deaths are scary, but not painful. Purpled took a while to get used to them. There is a unnatural glitch around the area so you can respawn without loosing a life. The only thing about this, is you can still get hurt.

Purpled was number one in bedwars. He actually made a lot of money from it. He earned the nickname, 'The Golden Boy Of Hypixel'. He made friends, his best friend, Wali even came from bedwars. Actually. Everyone he knew except for Punz came from bedwars.

Purpled layed in his closet as he texted his friends, they were all meeting up to play bedwars soon. Punz had left a few minutes ago or so.  Purpled got up swiftly, getting everything he needed.

After a few minutes of walking he found himself in-front of all his friends. Walibear, BoomerNA, Hannahxxrose. They were all amazing friends and even better bedwars players. 

"Yoo! What's up, dumbass? Are you doing good?"

Boomer yelled loudly, pulling his friend into a hug tightly. Purpled chuckled and rolled his eyes

"Yeah yeah- You know your just nervous about losing to me."

Purpled stated bluntly, hugging back. Boomer gave good hugs, no one could deny that. He let go after a few seconds, backing up. Purpled smiled before dragging them into the lobby. 

They waited there for a few minutes before being invited into the game. They went into a solo game, so they were separated quickly. As much as he hated going against his friends, they all agree to push each other off the edge instead of hurting each other. 

Purpled let out a shaky breath as he stood in the generator, he took a big breathe and got out of the generator. He got wool and a stone sword, running out quickly and dumping some blocks on the bed. He took a second to decide which way to go and decided to go left. He started bridging and got to the base quickly, he pulled out his sword and jumped down. His enemy was a blonde person with dark brown eyes. He had black sweatpants and a tank top on. A stupid choice. Purpled took a swing at him quickly, he dodged it, this gave him time to knock him off his feet. He quickly stabbed his sword in the person's leg with a sick squish. He felt blood splatter on him, he looked as the body dissolved. He spent no time on the body and quickly went over to the bed, tearing open the wool and breaking the bed with a simple smash of the fist. He readied his sword to attack his enemy as they re-spawned. He stared at the inside of the base and waited for a few seconds before they re-spawned out of thin air. Purpled ran at them, jumping a little for the upper hand. They didnt even fight back. Purpled hates when that happens, he avoids eye contact and slashes down on their shoulder. He felt blood oozing down his hands, he gagged and closed his eyes. 

Purpled had to quickly move on, wiping his bloody hands off on his hoodie. He took out his wool and started bridging again. It happened again and again. He killed them, they re-spawned after he broke his bed, he killed them again.

Luckily enough for him, all his friends were last. Well, maybe not luckily enough. They were all standing in the middle, sparring each other. Him and Wali were neck to neck, trying to push the other into the void. Hannah and Boomer were doing the same.

Soon enough, Purpled pushed Wali into the void with a small sorry. Hannah pushed Boomer into the void with a friendly smile, they looked at each other. 

"As Hannahxxrose would say, watch this."

Purpled said bluntly as he drank a speed and jumping potion, running at her with his new iron sword. Hannah's eyes widened and she started sprinting away, though Purpled caught up easily. He pushed her off the edge with a sorry as he did with Wali. He fell to his knees, exhausted as he heard cheers of his name. Purpled smiled softly as he won. 

He felt his vision get blurry,  pain shooting around his body from his stomach. He heard a rip before watching his purple hoodie turn a mix of red and purple. He remembered, his stitches. His stitches from when he was stabbed right in the stomach in a tournament. 

--Flashback to when he got the wound--

Purpled was bridging to a base, it was the last person and he wanted to get it over with. He brought his sword out, he looked around. He didnt see anyone at the base and was confused, he paused as he listened for the slightest of the noises. He immediately looked up as he heard a block being placed, a person jumped down. The person jumping down had light blue hair with a bright blonde streak, gray eyes and a white hoodie with shorts. Purpled stepped back and put his sword up, reading to fight him. The other landed in front of him and started wildly swinging, Purpled scoffed at the immature fighting skills. He knocked the person off their feet, making them fall backwards. Purpled raised his sword up to kill him, but he was met by a sword to his stomach.

The person he was fighting grabbed his sword and stabbed him right in the stomach. Pain shot through his body, he looked in horror at the sword straight through him. His enemy twisted the sword and took it out, Purpled gagged as he watched his guts and blood spill out of him. He fell forwards, his vision going blurry and dark. He had tears going down his face from how bad the pain was. Purpled was taken out of the arena and given to his friends. They made quick work of helping him through it, stitching the injury. 

--Flashback over--

He grimaced at the memory, soon after he passed out from exhaustion. Oh yeah, he hasn't slept in 5 days. 

--Timeskip

Purpled woke up in a soft bed with blankets covering him and a nice pillow underneath his head. His opened injury was now softly bandaged and stitched back together. He yawned and opened his eyes, looking around the room. He was in a hospital, just now noticing the wires hooked up to him. He sighed and tried to sit up.

"You need to rest, Purpled."

A stern voice said behind him, he recognized that voice way to well. His brother, Punz. The one person who wasn't supposed to find out about bedwars. He froze up completely, quickly laying back down and ignoring him. Purpled was freaking out silently, Punz wasnt supposed to find out. He felt a hand on his head, flinching away he stared into icy blue eyes, Punz. 

"Go away, Punz."

Purpled spat out, shoving his face into the pillow. He felt a hand in his hair, then hummed.

"I'm not mad. You're hurt, we can talk it out later. Right now, I'm worried. Okay?"

Punz said quietly, playing softly with his hair. He sat next to Purpled. Purpled snuggled against him, he had tears in his eyes. He put his face in his chest, crying quietly. Punz cooed soft words, comforting his little brother. Purpled hiccuped softly, holding onto him. Punz  rubbed circles onto his back softly with his hand. After a few mintues, Purpled calmed down. 

"I- Im sorry, Punz."

Purpled said softly, hiccuping.

"Shh, Purpled. Shh. Its okay."

Punz said back. After a few minutes he felt a weight on him, realizing Purpled had fallen asleep. Punz snuggled into him, he watched as Purpled's antennas blinked a satisfying light purple, a sign that says hes comfortable. Punz sighed as he very lightly traced the bandaged wound. He silently swore at himself for letting it get this bad. He shouldve payed more attention to him. Punz was always out. If that was with his friends or work. 

God. His little brother turned out like him. Punz was a mercenary. Purpled started killing for fame.

This wasn't how it was supposed to work out. What happened to that little boy he found crying in the forest? What had Punz influenced him to do?

---

WORDS: 1490

Apologies I haven't updated recently, I'm gonna drop some writing prompts next chapter and you guys can vote on the one you like best