Alone, yet again.

TW: Bl..d, G0re, Yelling

Purpled and Tommy were platonically dating, and soon getting married. Purpled knew how much trauma Tommy had been through, and he wanted to be there for him. Purpled, on the other hand was always closed off. He never showed any sad emotions in public. When Tommy and Purpled got close, they became comfort buddies. They were there for each other. It started because Purpled found Tommy in exile, crying about how Ranboo replaced him. When Dream showed up, no matter what he tried Purpled wouldn't let go of Tommy. He covered him, turning away from Dream. Dream went to the point til Purpleds purple hoodie was dyed a mix of purple and red.

That brings them to now, walking down the prime path. Purpled looked in front of him mostly, glancing at Tommy sometimes. Tommy was rambling about his old deceased cow, Henry. Purpled listened carefully to every word. Purpled had dishwater blonde hair with a teal streak in it. He had purple antennas sticking out of his head as well. Purpled had teal freckles around his face and body. His left eyes sclera was black, and his eyes were violet. He wore a purple hoodie with black athletic shorts and white shoes. Tommy had bright blonde hair with blue eyes, having bandaids scattered around his face. He had feathers as ears and had feathers on the back of his arms. He wore a deep blue tank top and black cargo pants. Purpled and Tommy had matching hair clips, Purpled had a red bird clip and Tommy had a purple UFO clip.

"So- I was thinking ri-"

Tommy was cut off by Purpled hugging him tightly, Tommy made a soft curious noise yet let it happen. Purpled with one hand dug into his bag, pulling out earbuds. He handed them to Tommy.

"Do not, and I mean it Tom's, do not turn to look at the people I'm talking with."

Purpled spoke sternly, kissing his forehead before standing up straight. Tommys face flushed red from the kiss, before putting the earbuds in. He put his hands around Purpleds waist, leaning into him. The earbuds were connected to Purpleds phone, playing soft music. He listened to Purpleds heartbeat as well, feeling Purpleds hand go up to his hair. Playing with it softly, Tommy's eyes closed, leaning into the touch. He started purring, trying to be quiet with it. Tommy could hear the vibrations from Purpleds voice, as he was talking. Tommy was loving this moment. It was perfect. After a few minutes, Tommy fell asleep. Well, how could he not? The moment was magical.

Little did poor Tommy know, Purpled was talking to Ranboo and Tubbo. Purpled was obviously trying to go, but Ranboo and Tubbo kept drowning him in questions.

"Has Tommy been doing good?"

Tubbo asked, looking at the blonde. Purpled nodded, looking down at the blonde too.

"He's been doing a lot better, I've been keeping him safe."

Purpled said bluntly, looking back at Tubbo. Tubbo looked like he didn't believe him.

"He looks a lot better, at least"

Ranboo spoke up, smiling. Purpled looked up at the tall Enderman hybrid, nodding. Purpleds head quickly turned to Tubbo, as he was trying to take Tommy from him. Purpled snarled, showing his sharp teeth.

"Fuck off, Tubbo."

Purpled said, his voice threatening and deep.

"Something is happening! Why won't you let us see him, something is very wrong."

Tubbo yelled, grabbing Tommy's waist and tugging him towards him. Purpled knew it would hurt more for Tommy if he didn't let go, so he let go. Grabbing Tommy back from Tubbo and shoving him to the ground. Purpled threw a potion of harming at him and gave a glare at Ranboo before running off. Tommy was obviously very woken up and confused as to what happened. He held on tight to Purpled, putting his head in his neck. Purpled looked behind him, swearing under his breath. He jumped into a tree, softly pulling the earbuds out of Tommy's ears. He put them away, kissing his cheek.