Little Brother.

AUS: Alien!Purpled, Mercenary Bros

TWS: Mercenaries, injuries

Purpled was put into mercenary training. He wanted to himself. Purpled will be gone for 4 long months.

Punz stood in front of his brother, smiling softly. Punz had taught himself what it takes to be a mercenary. Now, Purpled wanted to be one. He wanted to be a mercenary, although Punz discouraged it. He still wanted to. So here they stood, Purpled about to leave with his stuff in their hands. Punz gave him a tight hug.

"I'm gonna miss you."

Punz said quietly, Purpled smiled and nodded.

"I love you, stay safe."

Purpled responded.

Now, you see. Purpled had no trauma. He was 10 and a giddy, adorable kid. He cried, he laughed. He enjoyed life. He loves his brother. Punz loved him. He was perfect.

Purpled smiled and turned to leave.

Punz waved one last time, sighing as he realized this was gonna be a long 4 months.

He was right, it was a long 4 months. But it was worth it. Punz was now waiting at the door patiently for Purpled to come walking through. His adorable little brother. Purpled did walk through the door. But. It didn't seem like the adorable 10 year old he knew. His eyes were dull, he had blistered hands and bruises and cuts all over his body. He looked dull. Like all his child-like features were gone. Punz still pulled him into a hug, Purpled hesitantly returned it.

"I missed you so much! Awe, I love you- it's so boring without you!!"

Punz said, loud and happy.

"Mhm."

Purpled deadpanned, getting out of the hug and walking away. Punz froze up.

What the hell happened to his baby brother?

Punz silently promised to himself he would help Purpled. If he liked it or not, this wasn't normal.

------

Words: 300