Forgetful.

AUS: Frog!BoomerNA, Alien!Purpled, Arctic Bear!Wallibear

TWS: Crying, food

It was early morning, the sun just starting to rise. The birds singed softly and squirrels ran through the trees. A teen boy was sat in his bed, smiling hugely. Purpled, was his name. He had dishwater blonde hair and purple antennas sticking out of his hair. Purple eyes scanned the room, his left eye whites were black. His eyes had a soft glow. He had teal freckles over his face and nose, a small teal mark under his left eye. Purpled got out of bed quickly, shoving a purple hoodie with stars sewed to it, he put on athletic shorts and a white pair of socks.
He ran out of his room, going down the stairs quickly and to his brother, Punz' room. Punz was a strong and tall man, he had a big build. He had dishwater blonde hair like Purpled with icy blue eyes. He always wore a white hoodie with a black stripe on the sleeves. He wore a gold chain with a big circle in the middle, a "P" carved into it. He was a mercenary, yet kind. He was gentle to the people he cared about, always taking care of Purpled.

But. When he looked in the room, his brother wasn't there. Purpled quickly pulled out his communicator to check if maybe he had just went to the store quick. Maybe to buy something.

Purpled paused when he didn't see any messages.

Had Punz forgot about Purpleds birthday?

Purpled sighed softly and threw his communicator softly on the ground, cracking it. He stormed off to the kitchen, determined to find something that showed he didn't forget. Purpled tore apart the house to find something. Anything.

He found nothing. Punz had forgotten.

Purpled walked sadly off to his room, throwing himself in his bed. He felt a few tears go down his cheek, Purpled didn't stop them. He didn't even wipe them away. He hiccuped softly, flopping back on his bed. He was sobbing softly as he felt absolutely like he didn't matter.

His own brother. Punz. Had forgotten about his birthday.

Punz was so caring, so nice and so supportive to Purpled. Through everything. He was there for him when he crashed into the SMP. Helping him. And yet, he had forgotten about the day Purpled turned 18. The celebration of 10 years of living with Punz.

And he had forgotten.

Purpled sobbed louder, curling up to himself. Purpled got up as he had an idea, he ran to Punz room, grabbing his communicator while on his way. He flopped softly onto the bed and the scent of his brother filling his nose. His shaky hands turned on the communicator and went to the contact of the person he needed right now. He pressed call on the contact and put it up to his ear, it didn't even ring before the person answered.

"Purpled! What's up?"

The voice from the other side of the communicator said loudly, he always had a weird way of having a loud yet comforting voice. Purpled seemed unable to get a word out and let out a sob. The person seemed to understand what was happening.

"I'll be there in 5. I'm bringing Wali and Hannah."

The voice said comfortingly, he was about to hang up on Purpled before hearing his voice.

"Tha- thank you, Boomer."

Purpled stuttered, sadness evident in his voice. Boomer, the other voice on the line smiled. He hung up and started getting ready, grabbing his keys and calling Wali, then Hannah. Boomer knew it was Purpleds birthday, but. He was crying.

Purpled let out a sad whine, curling up to himself. He turned off his communicator and soon enough, fell asleep.

Purpled had slept for an hour or two before waking up, he was in bed still and tucked in. He opened his eyes to see Boomer sitting next to him, humming a soft song and playing with Purpleds hair. He had noticed the wake of the younger and immediately pulled him into a hug. Rubbing his back softly, Purpled enjoyed this. He leaned into Boomer.