Chapter Twenty-Two: Welcome Back

Yellow! So.... Melody is up there for the photo. It's not as good as I would have liked it to be and I might change it up a bit but just for you guys to a have a sorta image of her..... maybe..... Anyways! This has to be one of my shortest chapters ever! EVER! I'm having writers block.... ahhhhh!!!!! Plus I'm sick and my school work is piling up so if I don't update in time I'm sorry but I will get there eventually! Enjoy!
-Ravien

Chapter Twenty-Two: Welcome Back
~

"If you have hurt someone to the point that they forgot what pain is truly like. Why would you ask them to come home?"
-Ravien

~
Joe
~

The training camp had gone well. Melody had help everyone familiarize themselves with the robots and everyone managed to get through the training without injury. I hadn't heard anything from Danny and we were all going to stop by the hospital on our way back, before we put the robots back in the base.

As we walked into the hospital, I approached the nurse.

"Can we see Kage?" I asked and the lady looked surprised.

"No one told you?" She asked and everyone looked confused.

"Told us what?" I ask.

"Kage was released," she explains.

We all stood, stunned for a brief moment.

"Thanks!" Izzy finally says as she drags Melody out of the room.

When we get outside Izzy is bouncing up and down. She pushes everyone into the cars we had taken.

"Ya hear that, Melody?!" Izzy asks, excitement in her voice. "Kage is awake!"

Melody, who had been frozen until now, beamed with a smile. I drove off and we stopped in front of Danny's house. We pilled out and rushed to the door.

We flung it open and Danny was sitting on the floor, playing video games. Kage was sitting on the couch, watching. They both turned to us and Kage waved.

"Hey," he says. "Welcome back."

Melody runs over and hugs him. The twins start yelling at him too.

"Why didn't you say anything?!" They both yelled.

"We didn't want to disturb you while you trained," Danny explains as he turns back to his game. "How'd it go?"

"Pretty well," I said as I watched everyone run over to Kage. "Everyone has familiarized themselves with how the robots work now except for you two."

"Does that mean...." Danny started and I nodded.

"We can take down Reed," I finished.

~
3rd
~

Reed was down in his lab with Markman, Watts and Bloom. He had stored a supply of the other vials but wants to complete his last vial.

"Why do we need another vial?" Markman asks.

"I want my daughter back," Reed says as he looks into a microscope.

"Why? Didn't you try to kill her?" Watts asks.

"No...." Reed mutters. "I did not."

"But.." Watts started again.

"I did not!" Reed yells, making the three jump.

The three went back to their work as Reed sighed.

"This last vial will be sure to give me my daughter back," Reed says. "Hopefully I can have her."