Chapter Fifteen: Tear Part II

Yellow! Part Two is here! After the next few chapters I finally get to put in more amazing things! Hint: shapeshifting robots!!! :) ;) ;). I know it's a little weird but hey! I'm weird! So enjoy this next chapter!
-Ravien

Chapter Fifteen: Tears Part II
"The worst part about being strong is that no one asks if you're okay."
-Unknown (I think it's from an anime)
~
Melody
~
I feel so cold..... so numb. Why can't I feel? Why can't this pain in me heal? Is it because I don't have my brother, Kage? I've never felt so cold. I'm always shivering. Constantly cold, numb, this aching in my heart won't stop. Did Kage feel this way before he went away? Did he feel numb? Cold? My bother, my only family left. Is he really gone? Brother, where are you? Do you think. Did you feel anything? I know you care but... his eyes.... so dull... ever since that day.

The fire. I want it back. I want the heat of that fire again. I want it to take my pain away. Can it? Can anyone? I've lost my last piece that kept my family together. I'm so alone.... I've only felt this once before. When I was asleep.

I lay in my bed unable to eat, sleep, talk. I haven't gone to school, haven't seen Abi or the twins or Joe, Ash and Adam. Haven't gone to see Abi's parents in the hospital or Kage... Kage.... Kage.... Brother... Why?

Tears filled my eyes. Ever since the twins' mom died. She was a rip in the paper of our life. Kage was a tear. When will it finally fall to shreds? Soon? Years from now? My life should've ended. I should've never have met Danny.... Danny.... Danny.

Danny showed me compassion, kindness and love. Love I've only seen from my friends and Kage. No one in 2014 but the people with me today showed me that. I wonder if I would've had kids. Gotten married. Had a family? Would my kids have met Danny? Grandkids maybe? Met his friends? Be enemies or never meet? All of that is pointless to think about.

Pointless..... Pointless.... Pointless! It's all pointless this.. this.. this pain! Hopeless! Pointless! It's annoying! It should never of happened! It all started with him! Then her! Then the mother! Then the twins and now Kage!

"Melody?" Danny's voice asked behind my door. "You okay?"

He asks me that ever hour or so.... pointless.

"The others are over doing homework," he explains. "You want to say hi?"

Talking... pointless.

"Do you want to do some homework? Take your mind off things?"

Work, distractions... pointless.

"Ash, Joe and Adam are here as well," he urged. "They've been working on Glitch and the others."

Robots... pointless.

Robots. The robots. They are the cause! All of this! Everything!

I shot out of bed and yanked open the doors. Danny was there, shocked that I had swung open the doors.

"Shut up!" I yelled, tears in my eyes. "It's all pointless! It's all the robot's fault! They are the cause! The death! The twins running away! You telling me to wait!"

By now some of the others had come up the stairs to see the commotion.

"This is all pointless! All of it! If it weren't for the robots...."

I stopped when I saw the twins. They both had shock on their faces. I grew angry.

"If you two would've talked it out!" I yelled at them. "If Mickey wasn't weak to run away or you, Mike weren't to stubborn to listen then Kage wouldn't have gone after you!"

"Melody, this isn't..." Danny began.

"Be quiet!" I screamed. "If you hadn't told me to wait! You! Pointless! You told me to wait! To WAIT!"