Eventually, hours went by and there was no sign of the doors opening.

"He's not coming." Jason didn't want to admit it, but he tried to be the one with the courage to.

"He's coming." Annabeth's desperate stare bore into the massive doors.

Suddenly, the ground started to shake throwing them all off balance, before everything went quiet.

Waiting a few moments, the massive doors suddenly started to open, like an elevator.

The crew of the Argo II watched, with their ship in the background as a figure stepped out of the doors.

Watching a man appear from the doors of death, Annabeth slowly narrowed her eyes, walking forward ever so slowly, afraid of who it might, or might not be.

As the smoke from the elevator cleared, the daughter of Athena narrowed her eyes.

Gods, those gorgeous eyes. Not believing it at first, Annabeth stared directly at him. His body was far from skinny before, but something happened to him, because he looked perfect. He kept his lean swimmer build, while having just the right amount of muscle to be insanely sexy, not overly muscled, but that sweet middle ground where he looked like he could knock out just about anyone with a single blow.

"By the gods..." Annabeth thought, she wouldn't be surprised if she turned to see her girlfriends blushing madly, because she was. His jawline was sharp, soft lips that curled into a smirk, his perfectly tanned skin covering his body, that sexy stubble she had always liked was there as well. His hair fell messily like it always had, but it looked softer, and somehow...darker. He was handsome before, but now the son of Poseidon was a downright masterpiece.

Words could almost not describe it, the best Annabeth could think of, was that the primordial Eros couldn't imagine a better looking being, which was straight up unfair.

"Miss me?" His lips curled into a smirk, making Annabeth's body feel like jello. After a few moments, she snapped out of it before running at him.

Crashing into his broad, muscular body, she hooked her arms around his neck, forcing his perfectly tanned body to lean down. Smashing her lips against his, the kiss was hungry, desperate and downright passionate, conveying every positive and negative emotion she had been struggling with the past few days.

Having to pull away for air, Annabeth was breathing heavily, for two separate reasons as Percy looked up to greet his comrades.

Unfortunately for him, or fortunately, his girlfriend seemed to like the taste of his lips, pulling him into another deep kiss, trying to burn the feeling of his newly improved, yet familiar taste into her mouth.

When she pulled away after another long kiss, Annabeth finally settled for burying her face into his muscular chest. The entire crew had blushes on their faces, it wasn't every day they witnessed something that... intense.

The girls' cheeks heated up even further when their eyes roamed over his bare upperbody, it was riddled with scars, the newest and largest right across his chest. Instead of being disgusted, it was a very attractive sight for the women there, representing the unkillable man he was.

Reigning in their bodies, the girls smiled before joining the couple in a group hug. The boys soon joined after and they all had a much needed laugh.

____________

Stepping out of the shower, Percy sighed, feeling the cool air combat the warm water dribbling down his nude body.

It had been days since he had been clean, dust and dirt getting all over him the minute he fell into that nightmare of a hellhole.