We sit around and the girls chat animatedly about our first official photoshoot together. Everyone's excitement is evident as the days to our first concert draws nearer. 

We are all also thoroughly exhausted but it's a good, productive kind of exhaustion. Our shoot started at 5am this morning and my recording with Jiho, Rachel and Silver yesterday started at 6am and carried on till evening. 

I then had to head straight to dance practice right after. My schedule has been choc a bloc, I haven't had a breath to myself. 

I think I've only survived on approximately five hours of sleep these past two days. My eyes flutter and I stifle a yawn, looking around for a coffee machine. Coffee has been the only thing keeping me afloat. 

"Looking for this?" Binna sets a steaming cup of black coffee in front of me and I want to hug her.

"You're a literal angel." I almost drink half of it in one go. 

I notice a camera man following us around. It looks like he is recording our interactions. Maybe they will upload a behind the scenes video for this shoot and for the first time I actually feel like a celebrity. 

I try my best to look alive and not like I'm about to collapse on my seat. As exciting as this process to debut has been, I can't stop thinking about my bed waiting for me at home. We were told that we'd be free to leave after the shoot today and I really hope we finish early. 

My bag vibrates on my lap and I nearly jump out of my seat. 

I cast a wary look around me, hoping none of the girls noticed. Some are nodding off to sleep but most of them are busy talking about the shoot. 

"I need to use the washroom," I say to anyone who is listening and walk away from the group. 

I walk past the set and head past the corridor lined with potted plants till I reach the washrooms. I huddle into one, squeezing my gown inside carefully and flip open the phone urgently.

7pm, Namsan Public Library, room 24. Second floor. 

I type a quick "see you" as a reply and
my fingers buzz with anticipation as I lock the screen and bury the phone deep inside my bag. I think about our impending meeting all throughout the rest of the shoot. I was hoping we would finish early but then the crew suggested we change some of the set pieces so our shoot dragged on into the evening. 

By the time we are done it is already 7pm and I have to swallow my impatience as the stylist undresses me slowly, careful not to rip the thin skirts. 

I'm rushing out of the building before the rest of the girls have even finished undressing and I hope Binna doesn't get too worried when she finds me missing. 

People stare at me when I get on the bus, no doubt because my face is still fully made up and there is thick glittery eye shadow on my left eye, made to look like a fairy's wing. 

I pull my hoodie over my head and keep my head low as I head towards the library. It isn't too crowded today but there are one or two teenagers who turn towards me in recognition, making me kind of paranoid. 

Once inside, I feel somewhat protected by the towering bookshelves that divide the floors into segments. Everybody is too busy at a computer, or their heads are buried in books. No one bothers about the girl with the overdone make up as she rushes up the sprawling staircase in the centre of the room. 

I reach the second floor a panting mess and my knees are wobbly as I rush to room 24. I had been so worried that Hyeon would have left by now but he is seated inside, his long fingers toying with the edge of a magazine cover. 

I spot Dalia's Harper Bazaar cover as I walk inside. 

"Thank God you're still here," I say tiredly as I grab a seat and fall into it. 

"I was prepared to wait hours. I know your schedule must be crazy. Half expected you not to show up." Hyeon gives me a half smile and then he slides a cup of coffee across the table. "We're not supposed to drink here but I won't tell if you won't." 

"Thanks," I say taking a sip of what would be my fifth coffee of the day. Caffeine and lack of any substantial meals has left me feeling jittery, my knees trembles as I tap my foot on the floor. 

"First things first," Hyeon starts while I take a moment to catch my breath. "I tried looking into what Loona, Maria and Summer were looking for at Dahlia's apartment and I couldn't find anything." 

I nod, having not expected much anyway. I then tell him about my encounter with Mr Wan and all those handsome men surrounding Dalia in that picture. 

Hyeon's face changes when I mention the hand wrapped around Dalia's waist and the fact that her hand was most likely entwined with one of theirs. 

"I think she was having an affair." I conclude but it's really hard to read his response. 

Hyeon doesn't speak as his eyes glaze over. I suddenly feel uneasy as he stares at me almost angrily. 

"What?" I finally blurt because I can't take his silence anymore. 

He suddenly snaps out of it and straightens up but the anger in his eyes lingers. "I don't think it's fair for you to insinuate such a thing. Dalia wasn't seeing anyone." 

The firmness in his tone shocks me. How the hell could he know that?

"What makes you say so? She could have been seeing him secretly. Idols do it all the time." Now it's my turn to get defensive as I think about my situation with Jiho. 

Hyeon leans forward and clutches his coffee cup, I notice his hand is shaking slightly. 

"No, she wasn't." His voice is knife edged, ready to slice me open if I said more. 

I stare at him incredulously. He couldn't possibly think Dalia was saving herself for him this entire time did he? Was he that kind of fan? 

"This is ridiculous." I sigh, standing up and pulling my bag over my shoulder. "If you can't consider all possibilities. How are we going to solve this?" 

"Okay, wait. Sit down. I have a lead." Hyeon says stubbornly. When I don't move, he concedes. "Fine, fine we'll look into her mystery man too. Happy?"

"So we currently have four suspects." I use my finger to trace the number on the table between us. "Loona, Maria, Summer or her mystery lover." 

I notice him roll his eyes subtly at the last part but ignore him and continue. 

"We need to find out if what these girls are hiding are worth killing over. And you should look into the men in the picture."

"It would help if I had the picture," Hyeon responds sarcastically and I promise to get it for him. All it would take is another visit to Mr Wan's room, even though the thought alone makes my skin crawl. 

"Are you free this Sunday?" He suddenly asks. 

"I think so," I shrug. Last I checked we didn't have any activities scheduled for Sunday. "Why?"

Hyeon looks absolutely pleased with himself as he leans in. "Loona always has a spa day at the Blue Diamond when she has the day off. She's going to be there this Sunday, alone." 

My eyes widen. Blue Diamond is one of the most exclusive spas in Korea. They are known for being very private and hence popular amongst celebrities for their anonymity. No paparazzi are allowed on Blue Diamond grounds. 

I heard one reporter was fined 5 million won for sneaking in once. 

"It'll be the perfect opportunity to corner her into spilling some beans," He says.

I laugh. Isn't a booking there around 2 million per day or more? How are we supposed to meet her anywhere near there?

"I've gotten you a reservation for a full day spa in the room next to hers." He finishes making my jaw drop. 

"How?" 

Hyeon simply winks at me, looking proud of himself. "I heard she's the talker in the group. Always spoiling the groups comebacks. If there's one person we can break, it's her."