Chapter One: How Long Was I Asleep

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Aether didn't know how he even got himself in this mess but here he is running away from a ruin guard that is chasing them he along with Bennett even Paimon was panicking on how they are going to get the ruin guard to stop chasing them.

"Aether, Bennett look over there." Paimon said as she pointed a huge cave without even giving it a send second thought they had entered the cave with the ruin guard still following them as they entered the cave they finally got to stop running and catch their breath.

Bennett look at the entrance of the cave and the ruin guard seem to stop following them he can't help but let out a sigh of relief knowing that they survive the danger that was following them "ouch can you get off your steeping on my hair." a voice said which shocked them even more.

Bennett seem to stop moving even Paimon and Aether stop breathing as well "I told you to get off my hair didn't I." the owner of the voice said much more annoyed than before this made the three snap out of their thoughts and all jump off from were they were standing.

As the man sat up they all looked at him this was the first time they saw someone who has a unique look as he look at them with a annoyed look was that was soon replaced with a soft look on his face "when did you get here?" Paimon asked while looking at the man as she point her fingers at him.

"do you know that pointing is rude." another voice said as they all try to look for it there they saw a small cat on top of the mysterious male's head this was the first time they had seen something like this specially seeing a talking cat is a shock to them.

"now now Celeste this one is sure they don't mean it all

"now now Celeste this one is sure they don't mean it all." the man said as he took the cat off his head and place it into his arms with a small yet gentle smile on his face "may this one know why you had entered my home?" the male asked again while looking at them he has a really warm and lovely aura around him.

His clothes were something they had never seen before it is elegant in a way his light or should we say pale blonde hair make him look heavenly with a strand of his being the shade of blue which remind them of Kaeya in a way he even has the same earrings that Kaeya has.

"we were being chase by a ruin guard." Paimon said as she point her small fingers on the outside of the cave while the man just looked at the outside annoyed at the situation he gotten himself into "how annoying." was all that the man said while looking at them.

"if that ruin guard is gone you three shall leave this place." the man said as a spear appeared out of nowhere as the fabric behind the man started to move as it was now starting wrap around the scythe that the man had just summon and as the man throw the spear.

Without even looking at the ruin guard nor at the three but as soon as the scythe almost made contact with the ground it made an earthquake without even hitting the ground as soon as the man moved his hand a little bit the spear returned back to him with the ruin guard already destroyed.

"there its all gone you all may leave now." The man said as he was looking at them with both his arms place right above his chest to him it doesn't matter how much power they have ot how interesting they are all that matter is that they leave him alone.

"thank you for helping us may we know who you are?" Aether said while looking at the man who looked at him back to Aether he seemed like he had seen this man somewhere yet he can't seem to remember who and where he had seen him before.

The man cross his arms above his chest as his right eye brow was raised "why would I give you my name when you haven't given your names "the man said as he looked at the three who look back at him as well yet the powerful aura the man has scars them.

" you're right. "Paimon said as she nodded her tiny head with a smile on her face" this is Aether and this is Bennette while Paimon is well Paimon. "Paimon said as she introduced all three of them while the man looked at them.

" why does he reminds me of Sir Kaeya? "Aether asked while looking at the man in front of them his voice is even the same  velvety voice" since you did introduce yourself it quite right to introduce myself as well. "the man said while looking at them.

" my name is Leopold. "The man who they had now known as Leopold introduced himself with a small smile on his face "Leopold were had a heard that name before?" Bennett thought while looking at the man as they were about to ask him something else they were teleported back to Mondstadt.

Leopold was nowhere to be found yet they know he is real because of how much the people of modstadt is talking about the earthquake which they knew that Leopold was the cause of it yet he didn't have any vision as all but he was a strong and powerful aura around him.

Even as they look around they were truly back at Mondstadt and no Leopold to be at all meanwhile back to him Leopold can be seen looking outside the world he had created with a small smile on his face Celeste had already told him everything he had missed out on.

As he stood on top of the hill holding an umbrella above his head he can't help but smile sadly as he had left his people alone "to think that khaenri'ah was destroyed." Leopold looked at the flower on his right hand he can't help but remember his dear friend a girl who has the same flower on her head.

He looked at the near city that was near the cave he had rested and sleep for the past 500 years or even much more for him to not being able to protect khaenri'ah it sleep the nation that he had favored so much although he truly love every nation that is in Teyvat.

"had I failed as a ruler and as a creator?"

Hey guys so here is a new story that I had made its a genshin impact fanfiction this time its not a crossover like what I usually do I hope that you guys will like it I love you all