Chapter 24. Summer Training Camp

Start from the beginning

Izuku sat down next to Shinso while Ochako was sitting next to Tsu and they both began talking.

Shinso looked extremely nervous especially since Izuku's threats were still fresh in his mind.

"Hey Midoriya-bro I got a question for you" said Kirishima catching his attention.

"Sure what's up?".

"Why don't you make support gear? With your mind I'm sure you'd make the greatest support gear in the world" said Kirishima genuinely curious.

"Quite simple really, If I was to do that I could easily make a suit that could fit everyone's quirk" said Izuku.

"Then why don't you? It'd be so much easier for everyone in that case" said Mina.

"If I was to do that I'd get the suicide pill, but since I'm a big company and the other companies that run that are massive as well I'd be killed and all my notes would be burned" said Izuku.

"Suicide Pill?" Said Ochako.

"suicide pill is a defensive strategy that involves a company desperate to prevent a hostile takeover adopting measures that drive it to bankruptcy. Management would prefer to cease operations or be placed under the protection of a bankruptcy court rather than allow the merger to take place.

Another strategy that's used is to kill the person that might destroy their hold on the economy, it's happened before with medicines, clean energy, healthier life styles and many other things. Giving the fact how much money the support and costume companies make they'd all work to kill me and in all honesty I don't need another enemy.

I already have big oil, big tech, cellphone companies, construction companies, space, energy and soon to be farming on my ass and I don't need the entire support business that's worth 3 trillion dollars after me".

Everyone on the bus was completely silent before Jiro asked a question "what do you mean medicine?".

"Oh I forgot some of you don't know this but it's not uncommon for people to find the cure for something but the person who did it suddenly 'commits suicide' along with his or her family and all the research that person did be destroyed. If a disease or something is worth massive amounts of money then even the government will sometimes get involved and make the whole thing worse so they can make a quick buck".

"What? But the government or companies wouldn't do that! They are trusted with making our lives better and would never do something so evil!!" Said Iida.

Izuku broke out laughing, he was laughing so hard he started coughing and wheezing.

"Hahahaha.. Iida.. never trust your government, especially politicians regardless of the party since they are the most corrupt and manipulative people in the world and most of them only care about keeping their seat of power or increasing said power along with their paychecks. Not only that but lots of companies support them which makes that even worse, but don't get me wrong, some people are good and able to keep their morals even after being in politics and to those people I tip my hat to since it's hard not to become corrupt when a big company walks up to you and offers you a big paycheck

If they really wanna snag control they throw lots of problems at you which gets the public divided and then they pass a bunch of laws and bills to give them more power" said Izuku.

"Well if that's true then what do we do?" Said Jiro.

"Keep an eye on your government and don't vote for people who have been in it for 40+ years, they know the game better than anyone and know how to bend the rules so they get what they want" said Izuku.

After that they continued on the road trip with everyone breaking out into conversations talking about lots of different things but after a couple of hours they finally arrived at the rest stop. The class got off the bus and stretched while wondering why they stopped at a area where they couldn't use the restroom.

"Why are we stopping here?" Said Denki.

No one noticed that Izuku took a couple steps back and was next the the van.

Then the wild wild pussy cats appeared and began talking to the students but then Pixie Bob placed her hands on the ground breaking the ground up making the class fall off the cliff.

"Shinso you better protect Ochako or I'll personally perform the Judas Cradle on you" said Izuku looking down the cliff at him.

Shinso's face went paler then snow and his soul started to leave his body until he saw some rock creature heading towards Ochako and he came back to life sprinting towards it grabbing Kirishima using him as a sledgehammer and killed the rock creature.

"Midoriya what are you doing up here?" Said Aizawa with an annoyed voice.

"I was smart enough to move out of the way, besides for this training camp I'm gonna be doing physical training and working on my other projects" said Izuku.

Both student and teacher stared at each other for a couple minutes before Aizawa relented and told him to get on the bus.

Izuku did so and they started heading towards the camp.

___

"Oh my god.... That was so exhausting..." Said Mina as she collapsed to her knees covered in sweat and bruises.

"I agree... My entire body hurts.." said Kirishima, he didn't know that Shinso was that physically strong but safe to say he was extremely impressed.

Shinso was covered in sweat, bruises and cuts since he spent the entire time making sure that Ochako didn't get hurt. One because he had a crush on her and two because he didn't want Izuku to kill him... He forced Shinso to watch a video of a test dummy being used for all the torture he'd put him through if he ever hurt her.

"Hey Shinso you ok?" Said Ochako walking towards him.

"Yeah... Just tired..".

"Well I just wanted to say thank you for protecting me Shinso I appreciate it" she said with a small blush before she kissed his cheek and walked away.

*Shinso exe has crashed*

"Well I must say you kitties did amazing" said Pixie-bob as she then noticed that 1B now leaving the forest.

"You guys did good as well but even with a head start 1A beat you" said Mandalay.

Monoma seemed angry but before he could go off yelling about how his class was superior he saw Izuku and decided to take his anger out on him.

"What is that quirkless teen doing here? This is a class for heroes not those that can't even defend themselves and only rely on money" said Monoma.

"I was accepted into 1A so go suck on a dick you egotistical asswipe, I already dealt with one blonde asshole I don't need another" said Izuku.

"Yeah and don't be mean to Onii-chan" said Ochako angrily.

"Pssh I can do what I want, besides it must be sad being the brother of someone who's richer than you, I bet you had to sleep your way to get your parents the chance to work with him" said Monoma.

Before anyone could do anything Izuku stood up and walked towards him and punched him in the face hard enough that people saw 4 teeth fly out.

He then kicked him in the face before he shoved something on his chest "have a nice flight".

The device went off and shot off blasting him up in the air before the rocket ran out of fuel and Monoma crashed to the ground painfully.

"So... Does anyone else wanna Insult Ochako?" Said Izuku in a demonic tone.

The staff took 20 steps back and the classes did as well except for Ochako who hugged him thanking him for standing up for her.