Connor's Return

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships!

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I was feeding my son and walking around the living room when my phone started to ring, I had a blue tooth in so I simply tapped it and answered the phone, not looking who it was, I assumed it was my Manager or father.

"Austin?"

The voice shocked me, I felt my blood pressure start to rise, it was involuntary, it took me a few moments to get who was talking.

"Connor..."

"It's been a while."

"Not long enough, what do you want."

"Nothing for you, I had to hire a damn private investigator to find her...another child huh? I'm shocked she didn't come back to me when she found out that I was pregnant."

"She found someone else." I muttered, more defeated than anything.

"I know, the Admiral."

"So why are you calling me exactly?"

"Look, Ashe is my friend and I love her, and you are the reason that she ran away from Utah and me, I had much to deal with after the earthquake – and now I want to start to get some loose ends put back together."

"You wanted to take her from me."

"I never could, I had accepted that you, the asshole you fucking are and how even now you have been emotionally hurting you, you have won her."

I walked over and put my son down in the crib after burping him,

"I think I may have met my match."

"Look I want her back as well, so I'm going to go and talk to her tonight."

Even though he couldn't see me, I narrowed my eyes.

"Where are you."

"Knock Knock." He hung up the phone, and I jumped out of my skin when I heard Connor knock on the door, gulping I walked to the front door.

And I grabbed my firearm and put it in the waistband of my pants in the back, I didn't trust him completely, even though I knew he wouldn't harm the kids, because they were hers.

I opened the door, standing there was Connor, he looked...older somehow.

"Can I come in."

I shook my head and stood aside.

"I guess."

He walked in, hands in pockets.

"So...can I see the new baby?"

I looked at him wordlessly, we simply looked at one another for a while, he seemed genuine and I shook my head and walked to the room, leading him to the day pram, he smiled and looked down at Aiden.

"She makes cute babies."

I felt tears prick my eyes.

"Yeah...why are you really here?"

He let out a sigh.

"Honestly, I want her forgiveness and I want her to come home, not because I want to be with her but because I miss her as my friend. I love her Austin... but I am willing to back off and let her be with you."

"I find it hard to believe that you are here for altruistic purposes."

"I am... I'm going to talk to her tonight, then I am going back to Salt Lake City, I hope you can bring her home soon."

"Me too." I was wondering what he was going to be saying to her, could he really convince her to be with me.

I walked him to the door, and we said goodbye, I shut the door behind him.

As selfish as it was I wanted to put another baby in her, not because I wanted to trap her, but because – I wanted to be there with her for the whole pregnancy, I wanted four children...and I wouldn't even want any child with anyone else.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

{Late Night}

"Thank you for the good time..." I turned and thanked Max.

He smiled and put his fingers under my chin and made me lean forward as he kissed my lips, he didn't press forward and I was thankful for that.

He said goodnight and said that he would be over tomorrow morning to cook breakfast.

I went back into the house and shut the door behind me. I made my way to the front room.

"Hello..."

I screamed and threw a coaster at the person on the couch, I had a bad throw and he simply leaned to the side and it few by him.

It took me a moment to recognize him.

"Connor?"

He looked different, older.

"Hi, we need to talk."