Heartbeat

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts. Mentions of slight custody issues.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

---- Harper's Point of View ----

Armani wouldn't stop crying and it was starting to annoy me, I had thought they would lock Austin up right away.

They did but he was realized right away, and had gotten permission to go back to Texas because his other child was there.

My only consultation is that he will have to be back next week to face the judge. I was thinking maybe I should get a nanny for Armani.

I started walking with him in my arms, bouncing him and trying to sooth him.

"I'm your mom, shouldn't you like...like me or something." I muttered.

I sighed and continued to walk around annoyed. 

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

I was so lost in thought that I jumped and let out a little yelp when I felt Austin's hand run across my ass. I could basically feel him pause.

"Did I hurt you Baby Girl."

"No Daddy, you just scared me, I didn't hear you approach."

He let out a low hum, he ran his hand across my ass.

"Fuck, seeing you like this Baby Girl..."

I whimpered as I felt him move behind me, I felt how hard his cock was against my upper thighs as he guided it into my pussy.

I moaned because I was still a little bit sensitive from him fucking me just a little while ago.

This time he was gentil, I knew that he could tell that I was a bit sore, but he was a man with a purpose and a goal, getting me pregnant.

He reached forward and he ran his hand down the middle of my back, right down my spine making me shiver in pleasure.

He continued to fuck me a little bit faster but noticeably more gentile than before, when he came he moaned against, and leaned forward placing his head in the middle of my back as he rode out his orgasm.

I whimpered as he came into me again, when he pulled out his cock I whimpered, as he played with my clit – I squirmed and I could feel him play me, suddenly without much buildup I felt myself orgasm – sending a shockwave though my body I haven't felt in a long time.

It was wonderful and needed. I squirmed as I came earing a nice laugh from him.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes Daddy."

I heard his phone ring from the other side of the room, he walked over to it and picked it up.

"I need to take his, don't go anywhere."

He gently teased, I couldn't help but giggle at that I heard him leave out of the room.

I wasn't sure how long I was there, but it felt like forever before he came back in the room.

"Daddy will you let me out of this."

"Yeah sorry Baby Girl..."

He quickly got me out of him, when I stood up I was unsteady on my feet and stumbled a little bit, he helped me up and picked me up in his arms, cradling me against him. 

"I won't keep you in there so long next time, I...I just needed that."

He walked over to the bed and gently laid me down on it, he crawled up on it and pulled me into his arms, I could instantly tell there was a shift in his mood.

"What was that call about?"

"I have to go back to Salt Lake City for a court appearance."

My heart sank, I really, I mean really fucking hated Harper, I hated what she is doing to us, and mostly what she is doing to Austin.

He let out a sigh and I looked over at him, his eyes were closed and I could see the exhaustion on my face.

"Tired?"

"Yeah Baby Girl...come here." He pulled me so I was laying half on top of him, he wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. Strong and steady.

"We need to get married tomorrow Baby Girl."