Heart

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts. 

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

"Why on earth would I want you to discipline me?"

I did my best to make my voice sound shocked, but I failed, hearing this he smirked.

"Well you know, I have to make sure I still have the power to be your dominant."

"Do you need a reason to play with me like that...Daddy." I flirted back softly.

He gave me a look when there was a knock at the door, he walked over and I stayed with Alice, I heard our nanny talk to him, and him give her instructions for the day.

She came in and I smiled at her, he walked over to me.

"Let's get dressed honey..."

The nanny turned her attention who Alice who was looking at her with a smile, Austin put his hand on the small of my back and lead me away from the kitchen.

We both went up to the bedroom.

He shut the door behind him and turned to me.

"Get naked first and get on all fours on the bed."

"While they are down there?" I protested.

"Don't disobey me Baby Girl..."

I stripped down as he went into the bathroom with a bag, I got on the bed, on all fours when he came back out, he was holding a silver but plug if a heart on the tip.

I audibly whimpered.

"Are you going to be Daddy's good girl? We are going to go explore this area while you have to wear this."

I wigged my but as his hand placed on my ass and I felt him gently start pushing the plug in, the lube was making it cold.

He was gentle but firm putting it in.

"Daddy this is so big..."

"I know...just a little bit more in."

I felt it pop in, he left it there and he offered me his hand and helped me off of the bed. I could feel it in me but it wasn't all that uncomfortable, just noticeable.

"Ok let's get dressed, wear something comfortable..."

We separated and got dressed, I was feeling a little bit rebellious. I came out wearing jeans and shirt, took a deep breath.

"What if I don't want to wear this..."

"Excuse me?"

He stepped out of the side room, he looked so handsome that I was stunned speechless, fuck he could wear anything, and I would want to fuck him instantly.

"What...what if I don't want to wear the plug."

"Are you coloring RED?"

"No..."

He tilted his head, and sauntered up to me.

"You don't have a choice in this."

I started to talk but he put his hand around my waist and pulled me roughly to him – he looked down at me – his blue eyes are intense.

"You are going to keep that in, the entire afternoon until I am ready to fuck you, do you understand?"

I shook my head and he leaned down and kissed me roughly, gently he pushed me back and narrowed his eyes at me.

"You are going to walk out of this house without any fuss Baby Girl..."

"But."

"Do not make me fuck you right now..."

I blushed and turned leaving the room, he smacked my ass and I yelped – it made the plug move a bit uncomfortably.

I walked down the steps, unsure of how I was going to wear this all morning.