Love Bite

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing. Mentions of Parental Kidnapping and police involvement.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Austin's Point of View --

"You are so horny..." She giggled, I smiled down at her and continued to kiss her on the neck. I gently sucked on the right side as she whimper and grabbed on my shoulders a little bit, but didn't fight that hard.

I loved it as she struggled against me, she was so much smaller than me and it was easy to dominate her. 

I intensified it and she scratched my back – leaving marks, I let her because I knew this was somewhat hurting her, but her moans told me that she liked getting the love bite.

I pulled my head away from her neck, looking down at the bruise that I have left there.

"That's going to leave a mark." She whimpered and I gave her a confused look.

"And do you object to that? I'm marking my territory."   

I leaned down and kissed her on the mouth, she kissed me back and I started kissing her deeply, she kissed back and her hands made there way up my back and tangled in my hair.

My hair was short, but I growled when she pulled on my hair, I half wondered if it was time for me to shave it.

"You are playing with fire Ashe, you need to be careful with what you do to me." I cautioned.

"You don't scare me Austin."

I looked down at her smirking, dipping my head down I started to lick her from her collar bone up her neck to the sweet spot behind her ear.

"It has nothing to do with you being scared of me, it has to do with you making me so turned on that I can't control myself."

"I... I want you so bad, but I can't explain why I want you bad..." She whimpered, she was looking away from me in a very shy and somewhat disjointed manner.

"You are my submissive Ashe, you have gone to long without being dominated, you have forgotten what it is like to please me – and let me take control of your pleasure. We need to get reacquainted in that manner.

She let out the cutest little giggle.

"I agree with that."

I chuckled a bit darkly leaning down to kiss her on the neck, when Alice started whining, that quickly turned into a protesting cry.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

My body was just on fire feeling the pressure of Austin on me, but the moment our daughter started to cry he instantly got up and went over and grabbed her.

I sat up smiling as he walked around the small room, cooing and telling her that he was here and the loves her.

He looked at me a little bit helplessly.

"I think she is hungry."

I laughed and got up.

"I think you are right, keep holding her I'll get her a bottle..." I walked past the crib, seeing Armani was awake and trying to eat his foot and gave me a toothless grin.

"And one for him as well."

--- Harpers Point of View ---

"Are you sure that Mr. Post was the one who took your son?"

"I am, he was with him last and he was gone when I went up there looking for him."

"Are you sure that they are not in a safe place somewhere in Utah?"

I cleared my throat and pulled up my Instagram, turning it and showing them, the post from Austin, where he told everyone that he was alright, there was a location on it, in Arizona.

"I think he has left the state of Utah if this is anything to go off of."

The cops left the room, I went to the door and listened.

"I hate to call an APB on Post Malone, but technically he isn't allowed to take his son out of the state without the mothers permission."

"Let's get but a notice out for him, and get in touch with his lawyer or a family member of his, to make this less messy – however we don't know if this falls under child endangerment because he's getting the child away form the earthquake."

I pouted, the more messy this was the better, I was happy they were going to report it.