Priority

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, injury, gun use, and possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

Alice was screaming as the ground shook, it felt like forever but in reality it couldn't have been more than 30 seconds.

I sat up and looked around, I didn't move, I had learned that there were going to be big aftershocks after this, I laid back down with her.

"Shhh...I know I am mad to." I sighed.

The ground started shaking again, only it was much lighter, I sighed and hugged her laying us both down again.

It was dumb stupid luck that I was in a wide-open field during this, looking around I realized that Alice and I couldn't be in any safer of a place than here.

When the second round of shaking stopped, I sat up again and held her against me.

'Austin'

Was the thing that went through my head, I felt guilt that I hadn't thought about him right away - I was in full mama bear mode.

But I was worried for him, I wanted to be with him right now, I always felt safe with him - fuck he was at the canyon, was his house right on the fault line?

I pulled out my cell phone and noticed that there was no service, makes sense, chances are the cell towers are down.

I laid Alice down on her back and reached over to the diaper bag, there was a few bottled, two cans of formula and some packed food, so she would be good for a while.

I looked over and saw my car, I was a Utahn, I had full survival gear in the back of my car, a tent, sleeping bag, some food, water purifier tablets -things to start a fire, extra cloths, everything I would need if I got stuck in my car during a winter storm.

I would be safter there instead of out in the open.

I wasn't sure how long the large after shocks were going to last, I looked down at my daughter, she was looking up at me with a pout.

"We are going to stay in the car for now... you okay with that?"

I gently asked, she grinned at me because I was talking to her, I picked her up and the diaper bag and made the way quickly to the car.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I was outside of my house, I had just enough time to grab shoes and clothes, Armani was fine but the house was damaged.

I was walking down the street; I had the present of mind to grab diapers and clothes for us both. I made my way to the house she was in, it was completely intact, I stopped gasping when I saw that her car was gone.

Armani was starting to fuss, I cradled him against me and kissed his head.

"Fuck where is she?" I asked worried, fuck - worry started to form in the pit of my stomach, my mind went to the worst case scenario.

No, she was fine, she had to be fine I had no idea what I would do if she wasn't. I looked around as the ground started shaking again.

Fuck an aftershock, I kneeled down and held on to my son as the ground started shaking hard. When the tremors had stopped I looked back up and saw one of the outside pillars of the porch had fallen. I realized that maybe it wasn't the best idea to stay in the house.

I started walking back up the street, I would grab some supplies and get into my truck. Then I would try and figure out how to find Ashe - I didn't care about Harper, she was on her own in this - and Armani, Ashe and Alice were my only priority.

I would find them and we would leave Utah for Texas until things settle down.