Will You Let Me?

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury and possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing. Mention of child neglect so TRIGGER WARNING FOR THAT.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

"You can do what you like to me Daddy, I'm yours."

My body felt like it was on fire when she said that. I felt like I had my submissive back, I would have to make sure that she knew that I love her more than anything.

BDSM is a very important part of our relationship, but I also want her to be comfortable talking to me as just Austin - her partner, and soon to be husband I hoped.

I had started looking for a ring for her.

"Good girl, it's good to see my girls this morning."

I looked over and saw Alice starting to fuss.

"Can you hold her and feed her? She is..."

"Yes..." I got up and went over to Alive getting her out of her chair and cradled her against me.

I took the bottle and helped feed my, her wide blue eyes looked up at me and she gave me a toothless grin as she ate.

I gently rocked her as she ate, pacing around, I looked up and saw Ashe cooking something with cheese, egg and a tortilla.

I found my heart melting at this sight.

This is what I wanted.

Not Harper in the morning looking exhausted and neglecting our son - I wanted Ashe.

I wondered if Ashe would ever be able to love my other child, I know that she is hurt by the child, but I know her, I don't think she would neglect my son.

But as long as Harper was in the picture, she wouldn't trust that I love her.

I walked behind her, still holding our daughter and leaned my head down, kissing the back of her neck, then nuzzled her.

She turned off of heat of the stove and set aside the food, a sigh came from her.

"It's hard to stay mad at you when you do that Austin."

"You have every right to be mad at me, I'm so sorry I am putting you though this Baby Girl, I shouldn't have even crossed that line with Harper."

"That's alight, that's why I crossed the same line with Connor while I was in Cedar City."

I felt pain rip though my heart as I realized she was admitting to sleeping with him, I kind of figured that she had but to have it thrown in my face like that.

"That...fuck, it's your prerogative to do that, I have no right to stop you and it won't change anything, this house is yours, and you have access to my money - I want you and my daughter taken care of...and I will support you."

She turned and looked at me started, her green eyes wide, she was so fucking beautiful that it was almost painful to look at her. .

"You also must realize Ashe... I wont sleep with Harper ever again, I have been loyal to you in that regard since before Alice was born, and I will never cheat on you again."

She looked down.

"Ashe this is all an act, it means nothing, you are mine and you are the only one that I want."

"I'm sorry, I'm just so hurt - I can't get past this anger."

"Don't be sorry. I have thrown a lot at you, I love you so much. I'm so happy that you are near me - the time you were gone almost killed me. I can't live in a world without you."

I looked down and saw that Alice had finished her bottle and was looking at me a little bit annoyed, I put her on my shoulder and burped her, whipping her face I put her back in the swinging chair.

I turned back to Ashe and walking up to her I hugged her.

"I'm going to take today off...we can spend it together; I've missed you Ashe - will you let me spend time with you and our daughter?"

She started crying, I put my hand behind her head and cradled her against me, when her sobs had subsided I moved her chin to look at me and leaning down I kissed her.